• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Honestly, the fact anyone could support this vile piece of **** shows just how little effort it takes for many to completely abandon any sense of morality and decency.

This is why we should have an elected Lords. Just sheer cronyism from the worst PM in British history.
1 lord for every 107 hours she was in office... The fact the Tories are actually arguing in favour of it shows just how shameless they are. The whole system should be scrapped.

Yeah this is what I thought. You think, because "Isreal bad" that they should have done noting in response and just let their civilian population be slaughtered at will. I don't think this is something any country, or reasonable person, would accept.

Where did I say they should do nothing?

A civilised country is expected to act in a civilised manner. If that means you only hit one or two targets over the first few weeks - so be it.
Blanket bombing - even if it comes with forewarning to get out of the road - is not the actions of a civilised country.

Lol when Mary Trump laughs at the question is DJT even religious. It's so obvious that he isn't but the White evangelicals voting for him exposes them as the hypocrites that they are.

Where did I say they should do nothing?

A civilised country is expected to act in a civilised manner. If that means you only hit one or two targets over the first few weeks - so be it.
Blanket bombing - even if it comes with forewarning to get out of the road - is not the actions of a civilised country.
You said

"If the conditions do not exist to single out Hamas members without a high degree of collateral damage, either wait or create the conditions.

So wait is your answer as obviously it is basically impossible with Hamas using human shields and, actually murdering Palestinians themselves, and what not to target them without a high degree of collateral dmaage. I have no idea what "create the conditions" means but maybe you can elaborate.

So yeah, wait is the answer. Do nothing. Something no civilised country would ever do after an attack like that. What is your definition of blanket bombing? Because 1% of the Gaza population dead (especially when the aim of Hamas is for as many Palestinians to die as possible) doesn't meet the blanket bombing criteria in my view. As I said earlier, 20k deaths to 30k bombs dropped doesn't support this blanket bombing view either

Lol when Mary Trump laughs at the question is DJT even religious. It's so obvious that he isn't but the White evangelicals voting for him exposes them as the hypocrites that they are.
I think it's less evangelicals are hypocrits. Most we are referring to are pretty deranged anyway those that believe or say Trump is a messianic figure anyway. They see someone who promises (but won't deliver, he could of changed Roe V Wade whilst in office for instance) what they want from their warped right wing authoritarian Chirstianity and thus belive he really is that guy.

Just FYI I don't consider the average evangelical deranged most I've met in my life are fine people. But this particular group that support Trump.

2023 was crazy. So here's hoping this year will be better, although I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm normally an optimist but this decade has sucked so far.

1704130399144.png

In 2024 this belief might become one of the biggest issues during the various elections across the Western World

Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism

For context the same individual said this:

Screenshot_20240101-181514.jpg

Personally, I disagree that Anti-Zionism means you are anti-Semitic.

I think it's less evangelicals are hypocrits. Most we are referring to are pretty deranged anyway those that believe or say Trump is a messianic figure anyway. They see someone who promises (but won't deliver, he could of changed Roe V Wade whilst in office for instance) what they want from their warped right wing authoritarian Chirstianity and thus belive he really is that guy.

Just FYI I don't consider the average evangelical deranged most I've met in my life are fine people. But this particular group that support Trump.
I don't have exact figures of the white (or black) Evangelical vote who support Trump but it's the belief in him as a Messianic figure which I find laughable. Take asking Trump what his favourite verse in the bible is (he can't recite it because he clearly hasn't read i, but then lies about not reading Mein Kampf,which he has, as confirmed by one of his late wives).

Fine people? Maybe but even they are and can be hypocrites giving their vote to a thrice married, adulterer, convicted rapist (in a civil court) who lies with his every breath.

Trump is repugnant but he wouldn't be where he is without their support,

In 2024 this belief might become one of the biggest issues during the various elections across the Western World

Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism

For context the same individual said this:

View attachment 18637

Personally, I disagree that Anti-Zionism means you are anti-Semitic.

Like most things I'd say context is key. If anti Zionism includes being critical of the Israeli government's actions that's fine but if it's saying Isreal should be wiped off the map then probably not ok.

Latest posts