• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 TRC] Australia vs New Zealand - 21/09/24

Any neutrals bothered about this game?. I can't say I'm interested. ABs will put two cricket scores on the Aussies and have people claim that they have turned the corner. The Bledisloe is now the most boring "competition" in International rugby. Hopefully when the ABs - Boks tours start again it's put out of its misery.

I think this could be close to be honest. You'd imagine it's the one that Schmidt has been targeting and he's always been a slow starter in his coaching gigs. Obviously massively limited by the lack of talent in Australia but it doesn't take a great team to be competitive with the current NZ side.

Hopefully when the ABs - Boks tours start again it's put out of its misery.
Clammering after these pointless tours while complaining about games being boring
Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Clammering after these pointless tours while complaining about games being boring
Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
playing for a nearly 100 year old trophy with true history will always trump more manufactured friendlies against SA just because the powers that be seem to think people will keep turning up to see the same teams over and over and over again

playing for a nearly 100 year old trophy with true history will always trump more manufactured friendlies against SA just because the powers that be seem to think people will keep turning up to see the same teams over and over and over again
Are Australia even close to their longest losing streak to NZ? Historically its always been pretty one sided. Still the most popular game - at least in Aus. Bit like the Ashes :cool:

Are Australia even close to their longest losing streak to NZ? Historically its always been pretty one sided. Still the most popular game - at least in Aus. Bit like the Ashes :cool:
i think we should drop it down to one game a year thats its up for grabs, always a chance aussie will get up for one game, would make it spicy

i think we should drop it down to one game a year thats its up for grabs, always a chance aussie will get up for one game, would make it spicy
Yeah they missed a trick not trying to mirror 6N and adding in Japan and Fiji or something along those lines to make the RC a bit more interesting.

Although rugby administrators miss so many tricks they basically just trolling at this point.

Pretty safe bet that the All Blacks will win.

Last edited:

Latest posts