• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Ireland v Wales - 14:15, Lansdowne Road

The good thing about refs like this is that guaranteed he gives us some soft ones in the 2nd half to "even it out."
Already happened a bit but then the inconsistencies regarding off feet at rucks.

Ireland are so well coached though, I think only topped by South Africa.

Tbh given how much possession Ireland have had I feel like they'll probably be disappointed to have only crossed the line twice. Their scrum and defence has been fantastic but their attack isn't clicking at all.

That said, once the benches start getting involved I think we're really gonna see the floodgates open. The differences in quality/experience between the players there is huge.

Last 10 minutes we almost had a rugby match, but those technicality penalties all against Wales first 20 has bust the game.

He will drop a few softies in Wales favour in the 2nd half after he realises his errors.

It doesnt help that for the 3rd game Wales dont have a captain, we should be pressuring the ref on irelands lineout, they're podding beforehand and walking in slowly on their terms. The back row are grabbing left on every scrum, and breakdown carte blanche is crazy. Until Jenkins learns to pressure the ref better we will constantly get poor decisions against us.

Sorry. But my massive drunken 1 eye is only seeing 1 team being reffed. Ireland getting away with murder!

Latest posts