• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] France vs Ireland - 02/02/24

I didn't realise until the other day that Guinness isn't used in the centre logo due to french alcohol advertising laws
With Guinness 0.0 existing, there's a fairly easy and obvious work-around if that's the reason

France need a score to wake up a bit. Both teams feeling quite lethargic, Ireland getting the rub of the green a few times. Not sure how I feel about a Friday game as an opener.

With Guinness 0.0 existing, there's a fairly easy and obvious work-around if that's the reason
This is a country that tried to prosecute F1 teams for tobacco advertising when they were racing in Japan and it was shown on french TV. It to the point they even seized a couple of team transport when they came to France .

Absolutely shocking attempt at a tackle there. Hell I'm not sure it could even be called at attempt, it looked more like he wanted to give him a high 5.

Ireland looking steady. France could have 40 put on them at this rate.

He's gone. France going to lose the plot now.

Wow, that French defence was awful on that try, disjointed, 12 became isolated, easy 2:1 for the young Irish 10.

That's a red

What's a red plus a yellow? Orange card and they send him off and pick someone else to go in the bin as well?

Latest posts