• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] France vs Ireland - 02/02/24

It's because we know that another Tuilagi and Agent Farrell are about to continue there good work.

You would prefer no discussion over disagreement...

On a discussion board? Hahahaha
When it comes to team selection absolutely, sign were in a good place.

Everyone feels too sorry for Ireland after the RWC to discuss them
Also this, literally had bad dreams about that QF again last night.
Need to get a win under their belts to wash the bad taste away and we can get back to calling the SH player poaching, English coach poaching, arrogant cheating pr**ks
******* SH player poaching, Irish coach poaching, wannabe arrogant but hate Borthwick too much to be, cheating pricks in my thread? I won't have it.

Very strong and big French side. They still however haven't learnt from the WC and identified a proper open side. This imo was one of the primary reasons they lost Vs SA. K Smiths steals won the game, I don't think he makes them late on in the game with a equivalent open side for France

I think if Ireland can keep pace with them and target the line out and breakdown after the big lads slow after 50 mins they have a good chance.

Alternatively if France dominate early on and get on a roll nobody in world rugby is coming back obvs barring SA.

Should be a great game, but for the neutral, the best result is for these 2 to kick lumps out of each other in a low scoring draw. But the reality is that the winner will almost certainly go on to win the ***le.

Heading out for some fish and chips with some of the sponsor's brew in the fridge. Bring it on!

I'm weirdly a bit confident. Odds on underdogs, but I like our team a lot and the only thing that worries me a bit is the centres. We really miss Ringrose, although two hard carrying centres is what Crowley will be used to.

Sad to see Tuilagi on the bench fro France...

During the U20's he gave an interview about how he was a passionate Samoan and was going to declare for them...

I mean I cant blame him, it's not really a real choice, but the islands as usual lose out!!

Porter's 'do makes him look like his toupeé has come off

Latest posts