• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] England v France 11 March 2023. Kickoff 16:45

Well, that was poor. Completely bullied up front, no brains whatsoever. If the referee is making 'interesting' decisions too, how much thought does it take to improve the resourcing of the ruck?

Steward was OK, Mitchell livened things up, I'm not sure that the backs could be held responsible for much of that. Forwards just didn't engage brains and front up.

Also, the 'ignore' button's good, innit?
Can't take the heat get out the kitchen . Typical English fan can't take it

Was already there, instant report to
Olyy I've got desire to see this thread in a few hours of he's allowed to do this. Every damn year.
Mate it just shows how far up your own arse you are with this comment . I fact you are one of the worst offenders of snide sly comments on Wales games , get a grip and grow a back bone

Ignore because you.like only your own opinions. This is a forum don't cry when you lose , you were all supporting Italy earlier but I took it and now your just sour grapes pathetic really I've also screenshot your saltiness , get a grip or why not change the forum to the ENGLISHONLYRUGBYFORUM . Honestly you act like baby's mun!!

Mate it just shows how far up your own arse you are with this comment . I fact you are one of the worst offenders of snide sly comments on Wales games , get a grip and grow a back bone
Even if there was an ounce of truth to this, no one else I've seen goes out of their way to relentlessly put up pointless spam posts berating a nation in a very nasty manor, we all enjoy a bit of banter and a single post socking it to us after this is one thing, but pages of it, really what's the point?

I'm Welsh and you're embarrassing. Playground banter, no one comes off well acting like this. Humility goes a long way.

Let's enjoy a shitty Welsh win today and the English getting spanked, but have some class about it!
Mate how long you been on here?. I e had to endure years of bullshit sly snide comments don't come on here and tell me how to act . You don't and won't understand but then just conform to their way it's supposed to be a national rugby forum sonas a Welshman to another cau de geg boyo

Even if there was an ounce of truth to this, no one else I've seen goes out of their way to relentlessly put up pointless spam posts berating a nation in a very nasty manor, we all enjoy a bit of banter and a single post socking it to us after this is one thing, but pages of it, really what's the point?
Thanks, there's some ounce of truth to it I fully admit to engaging in a bit of Welsh baiting but I do meant it jest and have tried to walk a line that has rubbed users the wrong way. But I've never engaged he does every year which is massively over that line.

Even if there was an ounce of truth to this, no one else I've seen goes out of their way to relentlessly put up pointless spam posts berating a nation in a very nasty manor, we all enjoy a bit of banter and a single post socking it to us after this is one thing, but pages of it, really what's the poiyou

If I woke up after a night out and saw that I'd posted half this much **** on the forum I honestly think I'd delete my account
Well mister SA or whatever nationality you are ,.I'm simply giving "banter" that's okay isn't it sir??

Thanks, there's some ounce of truth to it I fully admit to engaging in a bit of Welsh baiting but I do meant it jest and have tried to walk a line that has rubbed users the wrong way. But I've never engaged he does every year which is massively over that line.
But yet you both make snide and sly comments constantly about Wales and I don't react to it tho I could do, I see this and now that England have been embarrassed and I'm giving it back it's obvious to me you just can't take it , you don't expect any comeback after a result like this seriously get a grip? Your what I call a traditional bully like to give but can't take it

Just put him on ignore.

I've had him on ignore for years. Only when you guys reply to him that I even remember he exists.

Do the Du Preez brothers have an English granny?
Think Rob and Dan could switch if so

1. McIntyre
2. George
3. Schonert
4. Martin
5. Chessum
6. Curry
7. Willis
8. D Du Preez
9. Warr
10. R Du Preez
11. Watson