• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Ireland vs Wales (08/02/20)

Commentators saying Farrell wearing his heart on his sleeve. I prefer a coach who doesn't show emotion.

A coach should not be a robot, but should be focused no matter what happens.

Is knocking the ball out of the jumpers hand like that legal? (Genuine question)

Is that a knock on at the lineout since it hit an Irish player before he regathered it or does it matter?

Ah damn.

McNicolls defence was really poor against Italy. Got a bad feeling about this now in defence. Wales need a bit of sustained possession up in the Irish half.

Henshaw been the standout so far, although everyone is having a decent game.

Biggest worry for me is Healy and Furlong Furlong don't look as destructive anymore. And our frontrow are not what is needed. Neither playing awful and not a case of questioning their places just we need them to get that explosiveness back

That's a class try.

First real set of phases from Wales and that's more what I was expecting with ball in hand.

That pass from Biggar to AWJ was pretty blatantly forward, shocking call.

Great try though, Wales will be very happy with themselves so far and rightfully so. We've done a lot of huff and puff and haven't come close to blowing the house down.

Yeah that offload was as forward as you like, how have they not checked it

That's what Sexton should not be captain. Regardless of being right or wring you need to be cool headed with ref

Latest posts