• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Ireland vs Wales (08/02/20)

Some good shape so far but lacking a clinical touch.

Think those two Welsh penalties were wrong though.

Wales constantly lying on the wrong side or holding on to the ball when off feet and bit getting penalised. They've been doing this for ages and keep getting away with it

Aaand it's an Ireland box kick, couldn't have seen that one coming.

That penalty was wrong - his knees were on the ground before Murray went on the ball so the tackle was completed and he was first man in, not assisting

I can understand poite not having the angle but the touch judges need to wake up

That's a great steal from Aiki, or however you spell his surname.

Random thought: A rattled All Blacks team is a beautiful thing to see :D

Am I right in saying Ireland have the wind first half?

Something I've found interesting so far but don't really have an explanation for: in the Irish pods the ball so far has tended to go the the inner-most man rather than the middle man. Any ideas as to why this might be?

Definitely feel the touch judges should be helping more. High tackle missed as well before Ireland won the penalty.

Faletau and AWJ did immensely well there. Ball also deserves a shout as he was in causing havoc on the first stop.

Some nice stuff, the three who were getting some criticism are really playing well. Espe Henshaw.

We're going to regret not finishing these attacks off.

Quinnys commentating is so bad.

Good intent going forward from us so far, lack of accuracy letting us down at the key times though.

Latest posts