• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Rugby Championship] Round 6: South Africa v New Zealand (06/10/2018)

Etzebeth gives away two straight penalties and Barrett gets us on the board 3-6 to the Boks

Marx with a crucial steal a metre out from their own line. Huge play and relief for the Boks. No ordinary hooker is Marx.

Min 26, score is 6-3. This is not what i expected at all.
I expected the ABs to come out hyper-aggressive, trying to prove a point. Never expected RSA to have more possession and territory in the first 1/4 of the game. Might not have any impact on the score but again, not what i expected.

Min 27: in what parallel universe is that not a knock on? Lucky it was a penalty after that.

Min 26, score is 6-3. This is not what i expected at all.
I expected the ABs to come out hyper-aggressive, trying to prove a point. Never expected RSA to have more possession and territory in the first 1/4 of the game. Might not have any impact on the score but again, not what i expected.

Min 27: in what parallel universe is that not a knock on? Lucky it was a penalty after that.

This is exactly what I expected, as you can read on my posts earlier in this thread. This is actually how we get good is these tough games.

Boks handling errors creepin up on them. Barrett ties it up at 6 all.

Awesome first half. Boks won that half IMO despite the scoreline.

Well, they tried but have once again come up short. 6-6 will not cut it at half time. All Blacks by 30.

Well, they tried but have once again come up short. 6-6 will not cut it at half time. All Blacks by 30.
30 points...geez I don't know, that is a big ask. Even if we score back to back tries in quick session, which usually makes other teams cave in, I think the Boks will stay with us or vice versa.

It'd be nice to get more ball but at the moment, we've sucked when we have had it. Also the Boks defence making it hard for us as well.

Cane going off so we lost a ball winner.

What a try. Great phase after phase by the Boks and Kriel in. 13-6 Boks

Kriel has plenty of flaws but he can f***ing run
Yep, just looking on the replay, he was pretty lucky to get both defenders going at him at once and the defenders were just left in the dust as they got in each others way.

All Blacks going wide without earning the right, probably hoping for someone to bust, get penalised in the end and Pollard drills it for 16-6

Wow funny pass from Faf lol. Lucky though as SBW misses a tackle and we almost cop another try

The power of Kolisi and goes straight through for a beaut. 23-6 to the Boks!!

Latest posts