• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Rugby Championship] Round 3: Australia v South Africa (08/09/2018)

Boks concede an early try. Every. Single. Game. I wonder if it is a psychological issue.

If Aus and Cheika could select Aus aboard like the Boks then they would look alot better.

Fardy and Skelton would be massive upgrades on their current options.

WTF? Brainfart Springbok long throw in gifting 7 points to Wallabies.

Feels like the scoreline is massively flattering the Wallabies. Still, they've taken their chances when they've had them, even if they haven;t created much.

Boks need to sort out their match starts and exits after they score.

And I'm glad I didn't get tickets. What a dire attempt at rugby this match is

Aussie directors aren't quick to show that last breakdown,
Lying all over the wrong side of the ruck and then hands to knock it out

Bongi's overthrow ultimately cost the Boks the win.

New
Aussie directors aren't quick to show that last breakdown,
Lying all over the wrong side of the ruck and then hands to knock it out

Don't think we are going to see it, but balls don't tend to fly out of rucks like that without help...

Genia kicked it dead in goal to finish the game, I didn't think you were allowed to do that, I thought you had to kick for touch, should that have been a penalty to the boks?

Error prone Boks o_O RSA's technical staff must really get their act together!

Genia kicked it dead in goal to finish the game, I didn't think you were allowed to do that, I thought you had to kick for touch, should that have been a penalty to the boks?
that's not a thing

Eh? Where did you get that you have to kick to touch to finish a game?

Who was the RSA #19? That guy was massive.

Eh? Where did you get that you have to kick to touch to finish a game?
I don't think I've ever seen someone kick it dead, even under pressure everyone kicks for touch and I had it in my head Otago and been penalised doing that and someone like cookie had explained you couldn't do it but I must be wrong

Geez I was disappointed with The Boks, did they really beat England in a series? Skill level was shocking! Not the Boks I expected, I wonder what the problem is.

If Aus and Cheika could select Aus aboard like the Boks then they would look alot better.

Fardy and Skelton would be massive upgrades on their current options.
Not sure about Skelton. Fardy definitely.

Terrible game of rugby but i'll take the win.

Latest posts