• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Lions vs. Highlanders (Semi-Final 2) 30/07/2016

I dont get it. Is the consensus in NZ that the lions did not deserve second spot on the table? A home semi final comes with a second spot.
What is the case against the lions if they did not deserve their spot. Should they have played the NZ sides even more? Maybe its because they didnt get to play the Aussie sides. I know the NZ teams had relatively easy points when they played the Australian sides which the lions did not have.
The only argument i can see is the one that the lions played the kings and Sunwolves and the New Zealand sides did not get to play them and based on that the lions should not have gotten 2nd place. What a stupid conference system!

I would suggest the consensus spreads beyond NZ. I for one think the lions and other SA teams benefit unfairly from the format.

Why should the highlanders be seeded 5th while getting the same points as the lions, and indeed beating them in the regular season?

a lot rests on the result in the final.

if the lions lose by 20 or 30, then it vindicates much of what has been said with regard too travel. If it is a nail biter, then the lions can be treated as worthy finalists.

might as well wait and see. The rest has just been opinion.

Last edited:
I thought there was general agreement to lions deserved there spot...stormers not so much

So, not sold on the lions all the same, and it is going to take them to beat a team in NZ for me to be convinced.
Maybe go back to March's game vs the Chiefs in Hamilton? One of the most entertaining games of the season imo. They both throw everything but the sink at each other.

Why should the highlanders be seeded 5th while getting the same points as the lions, and indeed beating them in the regular season?

Ok thats a valid concern. But unfortunately that's not unique to the conference system. The Lions finishing ahead of the Highlanders was as a result of the Lions having a better points difference. This has been the same since at least the Super 14 days. Yes the lions played the Kings and sunwolves to make up some points but on the other side you can say that the NZ sides got to play Aussie sides to make up some points.

Ok thats a valid concern. But unfortunately that's not unique to the conference system. The Lions finishing ahead of the Highlanders was as a result of the Lions having a better points difference. This has been the same since at least the Super 14 days. Yes the lions played the Kings and sunwolves to make up some points but on the other side you can say that the NZ sides got to play Aussie sides to make up some points.

I dont really have an issue with it because the Lions deserve to be there weather there was or wasnt a conference system.... BUT they did have an easier conference which allowed them to accumulate a better points differential than the HL. I havent looked but who did they loose their 4 games to. I know one is the HL who else? The Lions were complete idiots for pretty much throwing that final conference game down the toilet..... They'd be nigh on unbeatable at home in the final specially so if they got another saffa reff.... Jacko was mildly annoying to me in this game and I honestly did my best to keep zipped about it but now im kinda like F it.

I really do think the travel took a massive toll on the HL in this semi (and the reff:rolleyes:). Theres no way the Lions are really this much better than the HL. Because this was daylight second and HL way behind.

Anyway we'll get a gauge on how good the Lions really are in NZ this weekend. I think they could win it but im just not sure on how much the travel factor effected the HL.. I suspect the HL were way out of sorts in this game so perhaps im overrating the Lions because we all know theres bugger all between the 4 NZ sides.

Last edited:
The Lions finishing ahead of the Highlanders was as a result of the Lions having a better points difference.
Not exactly true. It is true that the Lions had a better point difference, but the reason for them finishing ahead of the highlanders had nothing to do with it. The reason was the Lions were conference winners and the HL were not.
Just as an example, the Brumbies qualified ahead of the HL and they have neither more points nor bigger point difference.

Ok i can accept that as it was kind of the case. People are blaming the conference system for favoring them. But if there was no rule saying the conference winner gets a home semi final then the lions would still have a home semi because of their points difference. What im trying to say is that on a technicality the lions gets a semi because of winning the conference but regardless of that with their superior points difference they would have gotten a home semi nonetheless.

agreed. The lions deserve to be in the final. I still think they shot themselves in the foot by fielding a complete second tier team against us in BsAs thou.

agreed. The lions deserve to be in the final. I still think they shot themselves in the foot by fielding a complete second tier team against us in BsAs thou.

Nice to be able to do that going into the playoffs all the same. Unfortunately, 4 NZ teams got to beat each other up the week before the quarter finals , whilst the lions first XV were sunning it in joburg. WTF?

How does this equate to a fair shake? Answer, it doesn't. I've said it in another post, the only good that comes out of the conference system, is that the travel required in the playoffs works against the NZ sides, and makes them more of a contest. SA confernce Teams basically get another bye weekend going to Argentina and Japan. Why half the time, they don't need to go. No offence.

In fairness, the two lions playoff games have been largely disappointing, because the nz sides have looked well off the pace. So maybe. Lions are all they are being racked up to be. :). Hard to tell really.

a baiting post no doubt, but sick of hearing how everyone agrees the lions deserve to get both playoff games at home.

Last edited:
Nice to be able to do that going into the playoffs all the same. Unfortunately, 4 NZ teams got to beat each other up the week before the quarter finals , whilst the lions first XV were sunning it in joburg. WTF?

How does this equate to a fair shake? Answer, it doesn't. I've said it in another post, the only good that comes out of the conference system, is that the travel required in the playoffs works against the NZ sides, and makes them more of a contest. SA confernce Teams basically get another bye weekend going to Argentina and Japan. Why half the time, they don't need to go. No offence.

In fairness, the two lions playoff games have been largely disappointing, because the nz sides have looked well off the pace. So maybe. Lions are all they are being racked up to be. :). Hard to tell really.

a baiting post no doubt, but sick of hearing how everyone agrees the lions deserve to get both playoff games at home.
The Lions also got to avoid the Rebels, Reds, Force and the other dangerous Aussie teams this year, while the Kiwi teams had to suffer through them.
Not to mention the refs have been consistently biased in every single game the Kiwi teams have lost this year.

How does this equate to a fair shake?
Link a post of yours from February (when they schedule was announced) complaining about that and i'll admit you are not being biased.

If you wanna complain about the system you should do so when the system is announced and not after the chips are down.

And Smoke's post is spot on.

Stupid arguing about a system one can't change
Travelling is a ***** yes, welcome to SA teams life like forever
Lions played really well and deserve their spot, game on comes finals

Why were Highlanders in the 2nd kits, despite there was no colour clash?

So that the HL supporters would have another excuse why they lost. It's getting pathetic. The Lions will only be deemed worthy by the great and mighty NZ rugby public if they don't lose by too much..... Now I don't know too much about the game but I would think that IF the Hurricanes win it would be because they are the best rugby team in the competition. Not because the Lions got a free ride into the final.

It was said before the quarter finals that the Lions will not make it because they would have to beat 3 great NZ sides 3 games in a row.......well, they are two thirds there. How's THAT for worthy, and me not even a Lions supporter.....

So that the HL supporters would have another excuse why they lost. It's getting pathetic. The Lions will only be deemed worthy by the great and mighty NZ rugby public if they don't lose by too much..... Now I don't know too much about the game but I would think that IF the Hurricanes win it would be because they are the best rugby team in the competition. Not because the Lions got a free ride into the final.

It was said before the quarter finals that the Lions will not make it because they would have to beat 3 great NZ sides 3 games in a row.......well, they are two thirds there. How's THAT for worthy, and me not even a Lions supporter.....

We need to bottle this arguement (and thread) for next year when the Lions top the SA conference again and probably win the comp. Maybe even back to back.

I will be blown away if they dont take the whole thing out next year. Everything is in their favour to do it. Same as this year but they stuffed up and threw a perfectly easy game.

A few comments:

Firstly I'm amazed, AMAzed with capital 'A's and 'M' that Peyper is being said here to have given the Lions a leg up in this match. I must have been watching another game or bias is a rampaging banshee rather than the little ****ly whisper at the back of ones head I thought it to be because I was irritated as I thought Peyper was worth at least 14 points to the Highlanders and I'll back that up rather than just shurlishly flinging out an unsubstantiated little chirp. I counted all of 5 forward passes not being called, a number of very skew line-out throws. Now I know referees have been allowing somewhat skew throws all season but directly to your man is too much IMO. It seems they now only call it when it actually goes 'out of line of the line-out'. Then at the death Peyper bizzarely call for Acherman to let go of a ball he had every right of trying to contest. Its a penalty one way or the other, and I say its the Lions' penalty which resulted in the Highlanders getting a little bit of respect back. No this doesn't seem a big deal but what if the score was closer. Seemed to me Peyper was going out of his way to not look biased which cost the Lions even if it didn't matter in the end.

Secondly, add in Etzebeth and PSdT moving Mostert to the bench and have this Lions side play for the Bokke with Ackermann and team helping out. Its sad but its what we have come to. With Kitshoff based overseas, WP Nel lost to Scotland etc etc I'd say we might as well start the Lions front row as is because Strauss, Mtawarira and co just aren't as dymanic. Jaco Kriel has been the best SA loosie for close on 3 years now. I said with the announcement of the 2015 RWC squad that Meyer is throwing the ***le away by not starting Jaco Kriel, Faf de Klerk and Ruan Combrinck. Not a day has gone by tha I don't feel justified in those comments. Comparing the Lions to the expected Bok ine-up I'd say Jantjies seems to be in the form of his life in the right environment, Janse van Rensburg is showing De Allende how a big inside center can play for space, surely Combrinck is the encumbent Bok 14 now and then Skosan and Coetzee are IMO > Mvovo and Le Roux. I feel we should all stop hoping Le Roux can add more than he costs any more (for a while now). On the coahing front its much the same. I don't want to knock Coetzee but he can't boast of having done anything worth remembering with the Storers when he had close to a Bok line-up containing all of Jaque Fourie, Jean de Villiers, Duane Vermeulen, Schalk Burger, Eben Etzebeth, Bryan Habana, Gio Aplon, Steven Kitshoff, Frans Malherbe and an in-form Siya Kolis and Nizaam Carr. He also had Elton Jantjies and the difference between Jantjies under Ackermann and Jantjies under Coetzee in SR was staggering. Why should we expwet different at test level? Also, Mzwandile STick as Bok backline coach? The man is a 7s legend but he has zero coaching experience and no actual CV. He played 7s. What are we expecting him to do at test level as a coach? Was he the only man that applied for the job? That's what I have to assume because what company hires a man with no CV to a critical position? I feel we can expect less from the Bokke than the Lions sadly.

That said I do feel the other 3 SA teams will only improve. I've said so before but I'll say it again. The Lions were dropped in 2012 as the bottom placed SA SR side and lost promotion/relegation to a joke Kings side for 2013. Ackermann took over and with near enough the same squad look at them now. They took some beatings learning the ropes and we should expect our other sides looking to change their patterns do experience the same. All of them have new coaches, new approaches, have been playing without their 1st choice 9/10 combinations and have either brand new packs (Bulls, Sharks) or a 2nd string backlien (Stormers) this year.

We need to bottle this arguement (and thread) for next year when the Lions top the SA conference again and probably win the comp. Maybe even back to back.

I will be blown away if they dont take the whole thing out next year. Everything is in their favour to do it. Same as this year but they stuffed up and threw a perfectly easy game.

That is most probably what will happen...

BUT

All the other SA teams will be gunning for them even more so than in the past now that they are the numero uno team in SA.

Add to that, all the other SA teams will have their coaches who debuted this season back and more experienced than this year.

It's easier to get to the top than to stay there...

That is most probably what will happen...

BUT

All the other SA teams will be gunning for them even more so than in the past now that they are the numero uno team in SA.

Add to that, all the other SA teams will have their coaches who debuted this season back and more experienced than this year.

It's easier to get to the top than to stay there...

Its easier in the SA and Aussie conferences.....

Look at next year in the NZ conference. Its going to be a crazy dog fight as it looks like Blues are resurgent. Any one of the 5 NZ teams could finish bottom next year (most likely crusaders imo). And that will dent the other 4 teams points talley. For instance I would expect something more like 10 wins 5 losses for the top NZ teams. If atleast one Aussie team and one SA team has half their **** together they could top the comp piece of ****.

Last edited:
Its easier in the SA and Aussie conferences.....

Look at next year in the NZ conference. Its going to be a crazy dog fight as it looks like Blues are resurgent. Any one of the 5 NZ teams could finish bottom next year (most likely crusaders imo).

I'd say any one of 4 SA teams could occupy 1 to 4 in SA next year. Look at the log. Its not as close but factor in the other 3 SA teams (barring the Cheetahs and Kings in this discussion) all where without their 1st choice 9/10 combinations, with new coaches and a new approach, the Bulls and Sharks had all but new packs and the Stormers had our Currie Cup backline with Kolbe, Senatla and De Jongh off with the 7s team, De Allende injured and off form when he returned the 2nd half, Hendricks out ill the whole season on top of the previous mention of Vermaak and Du Preez playing 2 games between them. It'll be close I assure you.

Lets also look at recent history (say 5 years);

[TABLE="class: wikitable"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="colspan: 15"]2012 South African Conference[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]Pos[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]Team[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]Rnd[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]W[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]D[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]L[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]Bye[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]PF[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]PA[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]PD[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]TF[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]TA[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]TB[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]LB[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]Pts[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Stormers[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]350[/TD]
[TD]254[/TD]
[TD]+96[/TD]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]21[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]66[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Bulls[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]472[/TD]
[TD]369[/TD]
[TD]+103[/TD]
[TD]50[/TD]
[TD]38[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]59[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Sharks[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]436[/TD]
[TD]348[/TD]
[TD]+88[/TD]
[TD]47[/TD]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]59[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Cheetahs[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]391[/TD]
[TD]458[/TD]
[TD]-67[/TD]
[TD]35[/TD]
[TD]47[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]38[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Lions[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]317[/TD]
[TD]460[/TD]
[TD]-143[/TD]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]52[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: wikitable"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="colspan: 15"]2013 South African Conference[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]Rnd[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]Bye[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]448[/TD]
[TD]330[/TD]
[TD]+118[/TD]
[TD]41[/TD]
[TD]34[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]63[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]382[/TD]
[TD]358[/TD]
[TD]+24[/TD]
[TD]38[/TD]
[TD]32[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]54[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]346[/TD]
[TD]292[/TD]
[TD]+54[/TD]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]50[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]384[/TD]
[TD]305[/TD]
[TD]+79[/TD]
[TD]40[/TD]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]48[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Kings[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]298[/TD]
[TD]564[/TD]
[TD]−266[/TD]
[TD]27[/TD]
[TD]69[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]24[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: wikitable, width: 504"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="colspan: 15"]2014 South African Conference[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]P[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]406[/TD]
[TD]293[/TD]
[TD]+113[/TD]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]22[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]50[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]365[/TD]
[TD]335[/TD]
[TD]+30[/TD]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]38[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]290[/TD]
[TD]326[/TD]
[TD]−36[/TD]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]32[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]367[/TD]
[TD]413[/TD]
[TD]−46[/TD]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]46[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]31[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]372[/TD]
[TD]527[/TD]
[TD]−155[/TD]
[TD]38[/TD]
[TD]59[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]24[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: wikitable, width: 504"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="colspan: 15"]2015 South African Conference[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]373[/TD]
[TD]323[/TD]
[TD]+50[/TD]
[TD]32[/TD]
[TD]35[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]45[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]342[/TD]
[TD]364[/TD]
[TD]−22[/TD]
[TD]32[/TD]
[TD]41[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]42[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]397[/TD]
[TD]388[/TD]
[TD]+9[/TD]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]39[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]38[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]338[/TD]
[TD]401[/TD]
[TD]−63[/TD]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]43[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]34[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]357[/TD]
[TD]531[/TD]
[TD]−174[/TD]
[TD]44[/TD]
[TD]65[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]26[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: wikitable, width: 497"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]2016 South African Group[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD="align: left"] Lions[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]535[/TD]
[TD]349[/TD]
[TD]+186[/TD]
[TD]71[/TD]
[TD]42[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]52[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]440[/TD]
[TD]274[/TD]
[TD]+166[/TD]
[TD]49[/TD]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]51[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]360[/TD]
[TD]269[/TD]
[TD]+91[/TD]
[TD]40[/TD]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]43[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD="align: left"] Bulls[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]399[/TD]
[TD]339[/TD]
[TD]+60[/TD]
[TD]47[/TD]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]42[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Jaguares[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]376[/TD]
[TD]427[/TD]
[TD]−51[/TD]
[TD]44[/TD]
[TD]51[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]22[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]377[/TD]
[TD]425[/TD]
[TD]−48[/TD]
[TD]47[/TD]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]21[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD="align: left"] Kings[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]282[/TD]
[TD]684[/TD]
[TD]−402[/TD]
[TD]34[/TD]
[TD]95[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Sunwolves[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]293[/TD]
[TD]627[/TD]
[TD]−334[/TD]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]88[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Thats more variance than the NZ conference over the last 5 years. Also expect the Jaguares to step up sooner rather than later adding to the mix.

Last edited:

Latest posts