• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 RBS Six Nations] Round 1: Ireland vs. Wales (07/02/2016)

Sexton seems to be better.....whinges to the ref all through the game right to last kick before going off!!!

Good to see!!

Great result for the English team surely?!!

Jeez - no wonder NH in strife if all three of the commentators really thought that was a "great" game of rugby with periods of "great quality"!!!

Methinks their standards have been dumbed down!!

Last edited:
Stander is top quality. I do think he could be a long term Ireland captain

One of these sides will go through unbeaten if not both. The game may have provided a winner with a better ref but it was hard to tell who was better with that lacklustre refereeing.

That was ****ing attritional, disappointing as draws always are but given I thought, Wales would win i'm somewhat ok with it. Still not really good enough from Ireland, or what they can do.

I think Wales will win it going by this weekend. Looked very strong and really fluent for great big lumps of today's match. Drop goal attempts were a little rushed tbf, but their breakdown (along with Ireland's) is the kind of level England need to be reaching.

Ireland lucky to get the draw imo.

sorry but what the f*** is Gareth Thomas talking about: "The standard of the rugby today was a credit to the six nations and shows that we can stand up quality wise to the southern hemisphere?"

Are all Welsh people insane as well as deluded? (*Lies in wait for Valley Commando*)

Really good post match analysis here
image.png
Rep me please

Last edited:

Latest posts