• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool D: France vs. Ireland (11/10/2015)

I think Seanie may get off. Was it a red? Maybe but could be argued it's s yellow.

That is why we love you @munstermuffin totally unbiased on all matters involving Ireland!!!

Let's see what the venerable judges say IF it is cited!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye bye Seanie!

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/e00TQj0OpTa/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

He was clearly going for the ball, not a yellow.

Thats your right man. I've always had Argentina as a second team, ye were the first international side I saw back in 1990 , i saw the great Hugo Porta, the ref played 10 minutes of injury time and gave us a mystery peno to beat ye by a point. altough I think ye got your own back 9 years later in lens!

Tremendous game. Great intensity. Irish proved to be a great team and better than the French, he preferred to face with the frogs in the QF . Anyway we have always respected the Irish rugby and have been shown to have very good players. Cougars will have to battle hard next weekend. I send warm greetings and congratulations on the epic victora this afternoon.

Anyone know the citing guidelines for a punch?

Interesting that Schmidt says the original plan was to have Henderson come on at 6.

Last edited:
It's happened before. Never say never.

In France we say "jamais 2 sans 3", never 2 without a third time.... we upset them twice before... see where im going?
Oh well I dont lol, maybe I just need sleep, it's bloody 4am here....

It's happened before. Never say never.

As I have said many times before, only way that will happen is if the players tell their coaches to take a leave of absence with their wives or girlfriends (if that does not not break the no swearing rules!!)!

Jamie Cudmore got 5 weeks that time against Paul O'Connell all them years ago.

Anyone know the citing guidelines for a punch?

I had a quick look on the World Rugby, RFU and Aviva Prem sites and couldn't see any guidelines at all - even the World Rugby law book just says striking is a penalty sanction offence.

POM may be ok. Seems to be the least worry of the 3.

The 4 you mean! The sword of Damocles is hanging over Sean O'Brien. Sexton's tournament is probably over, Paulie's definitely over and SOB's probably over too. Damn it all to hell!

Joking aside, if the RFU do decide change is needed (big if), we do have the cash

Well done Ireland, they confirmed they are the best team of the NH. The forward battle is going to be even, so its going to be up to What the backs can produce, to the discipline and the effectiveness of the kickers.
Very disappointed with France's performance. They dont have that magic in the backs that they had in previous WC that could create something of nowhere and surprise even the Best of the best. NZ wont have trouble getting to the semifinal

Good to see Ireland fans are already thinking about the semifinal, however i dont think the irish management and players would do the same.

Latest posts