• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 TRC] South Africa v Argentina in Pretoria (16/08/2014)

Jer1cho, Jer1cho, Jer1cho.

You're sneaky one posts during the Rugby Championships always leave me excited, and then you disappear leaving me clutching my re-broken heart.

HAHA! I just got an iphone and discovered that TRF has an app. I'm over talking rugby on gaming forums lol. So I might be posting a tad more again. :D

if your chef is cooking a certain dish, he will cook the dish, regardless of the ingredients...

He would not be my chef for very much longer. I don't know what world you are living in. Are you by any chance ex Bok coach Peter de Villiers?

oh you referring to the 50 maul tries? as a result of bashing over the line...
You take generalization to such an extreme it is almost a wonder. Do you truly- as in actually truly- believe the things you post or are they simply meant to wind people up?

you know what? i don't know why I always hit out at SA for playing the way the do, it would be boring if everyone played the same type of rugby, however... the point im trying to make is that you cannot blame the weather as your type of rugby is not dependent on the weather conditions... all im saying...
You aren't really saying anything worth reading at all and I don't mean that to be rude or out of any form of spite. I am going to take Heineken's advice and ignore you. I just have to figure out quickly how to actually do that.

Herro peopre, I are still around.

Horrible weather conditions, and for once I have a little bit of faith in the team and Heyneke. Let's see what next weekend brings.

(although I'm slightly unhappy with Pienaar and Jannie)

Argies didn't do too bad either, hope they get a win this year. (Just not against us :D )

Herro peopre, I are still around.

Horrible weather conditions, and for once I have a little bit of faith in the team and Heyneke. Let's see what next weekend brings.

(although I'm slightly unhappy with Pienaar and Jannie)

Argies didn't do too bad either, hope they get a win this year. (Just not against us :D )

Why with Pienaar? he scored the only try of the first weekend of the Rugby Championship...

It's a Kirchner case all over again; Pienaar scored a good try so let's forget everything including the basics.

It's a Kirchner case all over again; Pienaar scored a good try so let's forget everything including the basics.

QFE

Some his box kicks were pretty useless, and him being a superstar in Ireland I would have expected this game to suit him perfectly. I wasn't very impressed, still he probably would have done better than Hougaard.

Would have liked to see 10 min of how Hougaard plays in that weather though.

if your chef is cooking a certain dish, he will cook the dish, regardless of the ingredients...

oh you referring to the 50 maul tries? as a result of bashing over the line...

you know what? i don't know why I always hit out at SA for playing the way the do, it would be boring if everyone played the same type of rugby, however... the point im trying to make is that you cannot blame the weather as your type of rugby is not dependent on the weather conditions... all im saying...

You're right, mate. If they were Wallabies or Kangaroos, ok, they play running rugby and climate affect their play but Springboks?? Their strength is to hit the opponent, pick and go, pick and go. Maul maul maul and scrum. Between the Tri Nations teams, I think the most benefited when raining is SA, because they play a frontal style game

QFE

Some his box kicks were pretty useless, and him being a superstar in Ireland I would have expected this game to suit him perfectly. I wasn't very impressed, still he probably would have done better than Hougaard.

Would have liked to see 10 min of how Hougaard plays in that weather though.

Maybe, But Hougaard's box kicking has been rather poor all season long.

Then again, everyone struggled with the kicking over the weekend. both teams.

Latest posts