• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 TRC] Australia v Argentina in Gold Coast (13/09/2014)

Did they really? In my opinion they were on their way to a big thrashing until they got some tries one of which was opportunist. They were dominated in posession and territory; their set piece was poor; their backline again lacked fluidity; they struggled to get over the advantage line and conceded way too many penalties.

Better decision making from Sanchez at the end and they would have drawn.

I totally agree.
Sometimes, Pumas deserve better than final socore says. But that is not the case today. To draw in the last play would have been unfair, despite that totally unneccesary free kick call.

same bull fukking shiit luck for Argentina, same old fkng story...as an Argentinian I'm just getting tired of this crap. Sanchez misses the conv. on the freaking post and yells "PUTAAA" as seen on the replay limpidly but nobody caught it, they're all Australian...then the replacement SH Cubelli comes on and knocks it on from somebody's leg in the ruck moving just at the wrong fkng moment when they had made the break and everything. Then the huge shove comes in, penalty try absolutely screaming to happen, erly shove ref didn't say "yes 9" yet...
What nobody can say about the Pumas is that they don't fully, entirely deserve to be in the tournament, and nobody can say: "well they haven't won a single game still erpie derp". Why ? Oh, well, because it's retarded...

Montero with a gorgeous try again, that's Hooper he avoids on the second defender beaten on the way to his try. 110meters made, 3 clean breaks, and 4 defenders beaten. What a stupid soft try he gives away for Hooper's second though...that killed them. Such a soft TO.

Wallabies were pretty fkng boring tbh, and flat, and it's the second time now they come away with a "whew !!" win in a row. The one thing they really did do well is hold onto the ball (except when coughing it up on those big Puma hits of course), they had the ball 3/4's the time in the 1st H. That's 75% exactly, and 81% territory.

Oh and I made this..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts