• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby: Crusaders v Chiefs (Round 2)

Google is your fiend + the forums + unions websites + youtube

and before you ask if I have a problem - no, just use what is available to all Mr. Conrad to gain the knowledge you seem to lack

Not the same see a 2 minutes youtube's video than look a complete match on TV. I only ask about some players who have few minutes in Super Rugby, you can't underestimate. If you could see my Fantasy team, you will see that I have some players who aren't famous in South America as: Paul Jordaan, Ofa Tu'ungasi, TJ Perenara, Ardie Savea, Henry Speight and Jan Serfontain:

140220012311230231.jpg

Players that aren't very famous here and don't forget a minor detail, the time zone. Between South America and New Zealand's 16-hour time difference. No country in the SANZAR has so much time difference with NZ like us. So most of the times the games are inaccessible to the people here.

Cheers

Its been mentioned already but Tim Nani-Willams has really packed on the mass in the off season looks like a beast now hope it doesn't slow him down much, even if it dose he'd still be one of the quicker players around.

It looks like TKB might be injured... It appears that Brad Webber is on the bench now - can't be 100% sure yet.

Should be a great opening (NZ) game, really excited to see a healthy Fruean against his old team, he is going to be all kind of fired up. Also really interested to see this bulked up TNW, he was a firecracker last year, so long as he's kept his speed that will be a mean combination.

I'm going saders though, don't know why, I'm really hoping we start seeing the Dagg of old.

Woo! The golden voice of Marshy to delight me again!

Now, who the hell's playing? Dan Carter?

(Sorry for the bad jokes, it's 1:30 am and I should be in bed. Just pretend I'm Big E. ;) )

das

First blood to the Chiefs. No surprise there - they have the jazzier uniforms. :)

das

Bleyendaal having a poor start with a couple of missed shots (and missing one of those tackles on Fruean). McNicholl with a few errors too. Crusaders playing all the rugby at the moment, but Chiefs defense is looking pretty solid so far...

Geez it's like you have to be careful what you do around Ritchie and DC. That was nothing, McIntosh was committed.

Fruean to score 3 tries, I hope.

Oh look Tameifuna has been carded. How surprising.

Franks may find himself cited there...

Bleyendaal having a poor start with a couple of missed shots (and missing one of those tackles on Fruean). McNicholl with a few errors too. Crusaders playing all the rugby at the moment, but Chiefs defense is looking pretty solid so far...

Yeah, his boot is all over the place - except where it should be. Pretty sure there's gonna be a change at halftime.

das

Bleyendaal really feeling the pressure! Can't be giving up points like that against the champs

Geez it's like you have to be careful what you do around Ritchie and DC. That was nothing, McIntosh was committed.

Fruean to score 3 tries, I hope.

He was committed to tackling the player off the ball? I think the ref was more than justified in penalizing him for that - I don't think it would have matter who he did it too...

Anyways... Pretty average half of rugby. Crusaders should probably be in front, but Bleyendaal's goal-kicking has been shocking (0/5!). I bet they are regretting not starting Tom Taylor! There are few standouts for the Crusaders. McNicholl is having a shocker. Dagg has stuffed up a number of backline movements with his predictable "step then no-look pass to no-one". The Crusaders scrum and lineout have been good, but that's about it for the Crusaders (Sam Whitelock and has probably been the best player).

Fruean has looked very sharp for the Chiefs (even in defense). Nanai-Williams has made a couple of nice touches, while Muliaina looks solid at the back. It looks like Jamie MackIntosh's scrummaging is as good as ever....

Last edited:
Almost a brilliant try for the Chiefs, but some good defense by McNicholl (and some poor finishing by Cruden..).

So far really poor from the Crusaders, Chiefs are on top and are owning the breakdown at the minute.

Sam Whitelock decides just to do it all himself....

Latest posts