• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 6 Nations: Wales vs France (Round 3)

Your complete lack of understanding actually illustrates my point nicely cheers. Your ignorance is astounding.

To quick points O'Gara isn't the backs coach he's the kicking coach and youth team coach. Also from the French team yesterday you've got three starters from the two teams that made it so easily to the final.

Anyway of course ignore every other point to go on about one comment from someone on the inside of French rugby. It's all really about MASS!!!

well OGara for someone who is supposedly 'inside' french rugby does lack insights into what he is seeing...He has seen 6 months of Top14 under his belt !! :lol: big deal. He is a rookie coach with zero experience and his team are playing an awful brand of rugby, they are THE underperformer of Top14 since the start of the season. I agree that too many foreigners are milking the system here, but what is their contribution to the club and game other than taking their cheque? if he thinks Top 14 is not good, he should go home. But at the rate Racing are going so far, he might get sacked before...

Yes lets blame it on a lack of MASS! :D Not doing things that you'd get a ******ing for if you did on my school team. Saint Andre is a big problem but at the same time the whole attitude and simple dumbness of the players is sympomatic of a larger problem.

From Ronan O'Gara's experience with French rugby so far he seems genuinely shocked by how bad some of it is and how resigned the players are to it.

he should be going home then. What's he doing in Top 14?! i thought there were too many foreigners here?! Did you think about the fact that all these foreigners maybe the one POLLUTING our rugby. The pendulum will swing the other way, only a matter of time...If this is really his opinion, and his team are an a-w-f-u-l side full of overpaid foreign a**e-holes, he might be going home sooner than he thinks...

FrenchFan, drop the case buddy.
big ginger actually thinks he's bringing something deep and intelligent to a conversation nobody's started on this thread, with "points" he hasn't even made about the crisis of French Rugby atm and yells at people who ignore his good knowledge and understanding of this French issue, as an outsider.
Not the brainiest of posters here, I must concede. Constantly colliding head-first, a lot of aggressiveness and no self-awareness or attempt to calmly debate diverging points.

well OGara for someone who is supposedly 'inside' french rugby does lack insights into what he is seeing...He has seen 6 months of Top14 under his belt !! :lol: big deal. He is a rookie coach with zero experience and his team are playing an awful brand of rugby, they are THE underperformer of Top14 since the start of the season. I agree that too many foreigners are milking the system here, but what is their contribution to the club and game other than taking their cheque? if he thinks Top 14 is not good, he should go home. But at the rate Racing are going so far, he might get sacked before...

he should be going home then. What's he doing in Top 14?! i thought there were too many foreigners here?! Did you think about the fact that all these foreigners maybe the one POLLUTING our rugby. The pendulum will swing the other way, only a matter of time...If this is really his opinion, and his team are an a-w-f-u-l side full of overpaid foreign a**e-holes, he might be going home sooner than he thinks...

I didn't use the word foreignor in either post, think you're getting this argument mixed up.

Also how's a kicking coach responsible for Racings failures?

Well done ewis you should write comedy.

c'mon ginger, you're better than this boy, let's stop the comedy here....I like you, you like me...let's just stop the pretending for just one moment, hein ? hmm ?

I didn't use the word foreignor in either post

well that's a good thing, because it's not a word.

Last edited:
please continue with the 'Wales wins' predictions. As I've said before, there's a strange cosmic chain reaction the more France are expected to lose a game the better for them. Keep em comin boys, knock yerselves oot !

However: still no voice from the actual Welsh people, only a couple of neutrals so far...c'mon guys....C'MONNNNN !!! Wales by ?

And so, the predictions didn't help France after all.

That bye week was exactly what Wales needed (suffering post Lions tour fatigue).

Can't wait for upcoming tests

when I look back, I can't believe how bad France played this match !! :lol:
absolutely hilarious stuff: Doussain just leaves the ball there behind the ruck for more than 5 seconds...srsly I can't imagine what he was doing, the camera doesn't show :lol: had he spotted a lusty blonde in the crowd ?
Picamoles who runs all by himself, isolated and halted. Where the fk is everyone else ?! lol
That butchered try with Basta failing to make the pass soon enough.
Papé throwing it to the last row way up in the stadium.

{Of course in the meantime, we need to fire PSA and shape the FK up in terms of team chemistry !!{

if only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just going to say. You won't be knocking anyone of note out with PSA in charge. Surely if we beat you in Paris he'll have to go?

when I look back, I can't believe how bad France played this match !! :lol:
absolutely hilarious stuff: Doussain just leaves the ball there behind the ruck for more than 5 seconds...srsly I can't imagine what he was doing, the camera doesn't show :lol: had he spotted a lusty blonde in the crowd ?
Picamoles who runs all by himself, isolated and halted. Where the fk is everyone else ?! lol
That butchered try with Basta failing to make the pass soon enough.
Papé throwing it to the last row way up in the stadium.

Nothing is going right. You need a manager who gets the best from your players, not this farce. How do the FFR select these guys? How do they give them so long?

Nothing is going right. You need a manager who gets the best from your players, not this farce. How do the FFR select these guys? How do they give them so long?

Thats the magic of the FFR that you me and everyone else will never understand, still far too much buddy buddy stuff going on, and unlikely to change before the WC.

Thats the magic of the FFR that you me and everyone else will never understand, still far too much buddy buddy stuff going on, and unlikely to change before the WC.

I find it frustrating to watch France, it must be painful for French fans to watch so many good players take to the field and under perform over and over.

I find it frustrating to watch France, it must be painful for French fans to watch so many good players take to the field and under perform over and over.

As an English man living in france i can tell you it's great to watch :D

coming from THE perenial underachievers of World rugby that is hilarious. Look at your record in Paris, look at our record in WC compared to yours. Don't make me laugh!

Wales had an absolute shocker in Dublin. Their performance was awful considering they are the champions and with so many Lions test players, but Fra can't have a bad game?! you lost a game agst Eng at Twickenham and we beat them. if Irel were serious about a GS instead of TALKING about one, this is a game they should have won. You can do the talk but you can't walk the walk

As an English man living in france i can tell you it's great to watch :D

Typical Brit attitude living in France no doubt you go to Brit run painting, rambling cooking etc, how many times have i heard that sort of comment!!!!! take the riches from a country critise everything non Brit then forget to intergrate, so British, i am so, so so pleased you lost in PARIS, SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOTS, SWINGING very low indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not just one poor game though is it?

It's about performance, and yes you got a win against an inexperienced england but it was down to luck not structure and performance... we ave you a 10 point handicap and you still struggled to put England away.

the whole world can see france is trying to go up hill on a bike with no pedals.

Typical Brit attitude living in France no doubt you go to Brit run painting, rambling cooking etc, how many times have i heard that sort of comment!!!!! take the riches from a country critise everything non Brit then forget to intergrate, so British, i am so, so so pleased you lost in PARIS, SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOTS, SWINGING very low indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!

I didn't use the word foreignor in either post, think you're getting this argument mixed up.

Also how's a kicking coach responsible for Racings failures?

If you are quoting OGara correctly, then he should be going home. And at the rate Racing are going in the league here and if he is really making these statements about how Top 14 rugby he will be on his way back to Munster sooner than he thinks.
And his input in training from talking to people on the ground at Racing is not limited to kicking. He also works with the rest of the team he is essentially an assistant coach.
I take what u said about his words on TOp14 rugby with a pinch of salt because when he sits down with his president to review his coaching contribution to his team and if he has been making disparaging comments on the game here and Lorenzetti hears about it, well good luck to OGara and his cozy little life in Paris.....