• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] Argentina vs. Australia in Rosario (05/10/2013)

there aren´t excuse wen you lost like this, but there´s something i´m worry about. When Contepomi was tackled without the ball, that happened in front of the referee and in front of the assistant referee, they need to call the TMO to see the infraction. If they start to call the TMO for anything, will continue at least two hours. really sad.

lets left all clear THIS IS NOT A COMPLAIN AGAINST WHAT THE REFEREE DID IN THE GAME.

I see your point, but maybe not worse than 73 points in the face...
Again, this game is just a disaster. It happens to almost every team every once in a while...*cough* cough* FRANCE AUSTRALIA*cough*cough* TWO THOUSAND TEN !! * cough*

They need to recalibrate the clock and go now...but one thin that's shown a lot, as a real concern, in this year's tournament was their slowness. Slow to react, slow legs...

Sorry but this game was worst than the first one because after that against SA Los Pumas react and in Argentina we almost win. And, after loose for only one point in Australia, we expect a better game at home.

"Ouch!" if you are a Puma fan.

That was a combination of a fired up Australia connecting with a overconfident Argentina. I'm a bit embarrised that I got caught out TBH.

Oz completely written off and bad mouthed. Of course they were going to give it a lash. Remember France stuffing them in Paris and then they came to England and beat us last year? I ought to have known better. When any team gets that much stick they are going to want to hit back come kick off.

Enjoyed watching Falau and Ashley Cooper. I think its very safe to say that Argentina have played better matches during this championship. If only they could have matched their efforts when they faced NZ...

Still, its a lesson learnt I hope, and I love the colour and unpredictability Argentina have brought to the stale old tri-nations. When they are hot they're hot, when they ain't, ah you know...

Roll on November tests!!!!!

Sorry but this game was worst than the first one because after that against SA Los Pumas react and in Argentina we almost win. And, after loose for only one point in Australia, we expect a better game at home.

yes but that was at the start of the tournament. They obviously were not prepared mentally (maybe physically ?) enough, even if they thought they were - to lose by 60 points. The Pumas are a Tier 1 nation, and rightfully so, they lose by 60 to no one, this was highly abnormal. Then they reacted very well at home.
But this last match against the Wallies at home, the Pumas were so clearly out of breath. They couldn't generate the response we anticipated. 2 months of tournament against the Top 3 sides is too hard to maintain for Arg. right now. These other 3 teams are playing at their standard level, while Argentina needs to put up a huuuuge 80min effort each time.
Eventually they'll get to that level.

Latest posts