• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2011 Super Jerseys

In my last year 1st team was unbeaten...only lost one game on pre-season tour. Since then the results have not been as good...we still beat Hilton though...that always nice to know...

Good year for us; i remember really good players playing 6th team...

Where were u schooled?

Well, still am ;)

Thomas More College, don't know if you've heard of us
Not exactly a prolific rugby school

Well, still am ;)

Thomas More College, don't know if you've heard of us
Not exactly a prolific rugby school

Ja, i have heard of u guys, play u guys maybe once in a blue moon, but only a few of our teams...i think it was around 2007 when we played a few games against u guys and there was a huge fight...broken noses and broken fists...didn't play, but heard about it and saw my friends faces...funny stuff. I might be wrong, but i think it was you guys? The games that always had fights was maritzburg college games...i remember getting mowed one game when i was still a lightie...the fields are quite hard over there...good memories.

Last edited:
Your signature is scary bro...what's up?

LOL I've heard that before, I think its awesome its from Silent Hill not scary at all. Hope this doesn't cause you problems ;)

Ja, i have heard of u guys, play u guys maybe once in a blue moon, but only a few of our teams...i think it was around 2007 when we played a few games against u guys and there was a huge fight...broken noses and broken fists...didn't play, but heard about it and saw my friends faces...funny stuff. I might be wrong, but i think it was you guys? The games that always had fights was maritzburg college games...i remember getting mowed one game when i was still a lightie...the fields are quite hard over there...good memories.

Doesn't sound like us, but then again I wasn't at TMC for '06 and '07, so it could have been us
Our 3rds/2nds will some seasons play house/Westville/Glenwood 6/7ths
We're not very good :p

Looking at the Highlanders jersey, I have to agree with Ezequiel and say that maybe Adidas should have produced different designs for the teams.
On the bright side, if the away side forgets there kits, they can just borrow their (NZ) opponents away kits

LOL I've heard that before, I think its awesome its from Silent Hill not scary at all. Hope this doesn't cause you problems ;)

Never been one for horror flicks...more of a comedy guy. I just won't look at it...cheers

http://www.thestormers.co.za/default.asp?aid=391731

Looks like the Stormers jerseys are going to be launched the 2nd of Feb. Jeez, that's cutting it a little clos in my mind.

What happened to the Sharks jersey?? Are they still going to be wearing white pants? That 'sunburst' of white stripes from the side just looks a bit random to me. Their 2010 jersey was one of the better ones in the competition, though.

Here's hoping the Stormers keep it simple and classy. Adidas are the best bet for an understated design but looking at the Blues jersey.... it's a fine line between understated and classic and just plain boring. Fingers crossed.

Worst jersey so far IMO:

Lions
Blues
Sharks

Last edited:
http://www.thestormers.co.za/default.asp?aid=391731

Looks like the Stormers jerseys are going to be launched the 2nd of Feb. Jeez, that's cutting it a little clos in my mind.

What happened to the Sharks jersey?? Are they still going to be wearing white pants? That 'sunburst' of white stripes from the side just looks a bit random to me. Their 2010 jersey was one of the better ones in the competition, though.

Here's hoping the Stormers keep it simple and classy. Adidas are the best bet for an understated design but looking at the Blues jersey.... it's a fine line between understated and classic and just plain boring. Fingers crossed.

Worst jersey so far IMO:

Lions
Blues
Sharks

Classy or not theres gonna be a big red and yellow DHL logo on the front <_< meh maybe it will grow on me

The Cheetahs jersey will be released early next month I heard, or at least pending them actually finding a sponsor
Maybe the Sharks could sponsor them as the "Sharks Development Team"

Classy or not theres gonna be a big red and yellow DHL logo on the front <_< meh maybe it will grow on me

Ja, I saw later on that the new sponsor is DHL. I am hoping that we will only see the red DHL letters and that somehow we are spared the yellow block. Probably too much to hope for. I was thinking of buying a new jersey but I would rather postpone and wait for Investec or someone with a similarly unobstrusive logo to sponsor us.

EDIT: "Sharks development team" - good one

Latest posts