• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Jerseys

Doesn't look as bad on as it did in the images before, still not great though

Far more concerning is the presence of Tomas O'Shite in the promotional pic. Worried.

Oh, and about the jersey; it'd be fine if they got rid of that weird hexagonal thingy. Must be to celebrate the Irish people's love of Benzene or something. Away jersey is grand.

Doesn't look as bad on as it did in the images before, still not great though

Yeah all the early images make the kits look awful, but I still agree the Ireland shirt is pretty horrible. What is the deal with that sideways collar? It looks like it is velcro!

Irelands away kit looks nicer imo.. just not keen on the look of the home one (collar mainly) where the away one doesnt have the **** collar it appears

I'm not saying O'Leary is the best player in the world but I think it's harsh to call him shite

He doesn't play for you. He's third choice at Munster and may travel to the world cup, it's very irritating. He's slow, inaccurate and has a pretty poor kicking game. He's probably the fifth or sixth best Irish scrum half and has no business being in that jersey. If he goes I'll cry.

He's an odd one o'leary, went in the space of two years from being probably the starting lions scrumhalf to not evening getting on the bench for munster, wouldn't be surprised if he went to the wc so get your hanky out lol Personally it should be reddan, boss and stringer, I'd go for murray but I think he's a bit green to throw into a WC.

Nah, Mike Philips was head and shoulders above everyone in 09

He was once he went on the Lions' trip, O'Leary was as good during the 6N.

O'Leary hasn't been half as good again since ever.

the three scrum halfs that should be going should be reddan ,murray and marshall based on form but its probaly going to be reddan ,o'leary and boss.

Oh, and about the jersey; it'd be fine if they got rid of that weird hexagonal thingy. Must be to celebrate the Irish people's love of Benzene or something. Away jersey is grand.

Chemistry jokes \o/

Nah, Mike Philips was head and shoulders above everyone in 09

I always lol'ed when the Jocks told me Mike Blair should start over Phillips in 2009.
Mike has not had a great game since the Lions tour, same with Byrne.

Anyway... onto the kits-
From what I have seen, the Welsh kit isn't that bad. I might wait until October in hopes that they will put them on sale.
Glad they are keeping them for the Six Nations; WRU in good decision shocker!

Why do we need to change the jerseys? I liked the one we've been wearing. Simple and sleak much like the All Blacks jersey but green.

it's all about the money for the i.r.f.u just be thankfull the irish jersey dosent have the crap that the leinster jersey has on the front.

Why do we need to change the jerseys? I liked the one we've been wearing. Simple and sleak much like the All Blacks jersey but green.

Yeah, I actually didn't mind the Irish one used recently.
I did like the style of the commemorative Lansdowne jersey, but not a fan of the colour used.

Latest posts