• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Forum Awards

What Bruce was the most insightful you say ? The same guy who said the Boks defence is not that good? Must have been very insightful.

...I only just realised Cooky hasn't posted since then...actually forgot about them...awkward...the sad thing...im not sure that's even their biggest rant

ps. seriously considering a huge rant (easier than coming up with insightful posts) just to get some sort of recognition on here

...I only just realised Cooky hasn't posted since then...actually forgot about them...awkward...the sad thing...im not sure that's even their biggest rant

ps. seriously considering a huge rant (easier than coming up with insightful posts) just to get some sort of recognition on here
You could always just nominate yourself... like @MarkyH ;)

Best Poster
brigantine . . . i love stats

Drunkest Poster
valley commando . . . he's evergreen at this point

Saltiest Poster
dimcocky

Best Newcomer
no such thing

Worst Newcomer
the one who used s*****c

Saddest Poster
alpha bro

Most Insightful
Gene_ZA . . . i learned everything I need to know from him from that meme thread

Most Deluded
umaga's witness . . . the best combination of delusional(hollywooding), disillusioned (everyone else on the forum), and deluded (hollywooding)

Surely I have to get something for taking out both the TRF Superbru prediction comp and TRF Superbru fantasy comps? Pretty please?

On to my nommies:

Best Poster
Olly was class as usual I felt

Drunkest Poster
Gena I'd imagine ;)

Saltiest Poster
Dunno, I tend to skim over the salt

Best Newcomer
I'd have said MarkyH but I see its less a case of him being new and more a case of my being AWOL during his residency period. Dunno.

Worst Newcomer
Dunno

Saddest Poster
Alpha bro :(

Most Insightful
Cruz for me.

Most Deluded
1/2 of English supporters :D

I'll take that, I don't support any top clubs, and I rarely post outside of the 6N threads / England / Lions etc. I briefly went in the political thread but the Valley Boys were on a charge and it put me right off.

Anyway, the RWC brought my awesome posting to a wider audience :D

Cheers!

Surprisingly I've now seen hissy fit greater than Smartcooky's!

Basically guy making minorish transphobic comments on a closed message board for a real event, objected to being told to stop or actions would have to be taken. Got his mate to on huge public tirade quoting natural law and freedom of speech. Now neither are going after nobody who actually attends publicly came to their defense.

I mean it was a light warning and reminder of the rules....has now cost them probably hundreds of pounds.

I'm still waiting for my invite to the rugby forum with reasoned debate.
what SC calls a forum with reasonable debate we know s as an echo chamber

I notice he hasn't been back yet....

Last edited:
I miss the days when I used to be a contender around here.

Also I didn't realize @smartcooky went ballistic lmao. He was always such a level headed guy if somewhat of a know it all and would never concede when he was wrong.

Also disappointing I have not received any nominations granted like most England rugby fans I only really showed up for the semi final and final I still find this telling about the forums treatment to people like me, this jealously will be remembered.

I agree, would like to create a new ***le.....forum whore....no not the name, the ***le.....and nominate Tigs as he deserves SOMETHING.....

PS:Maybe Hein could give him a go on this as he is bending over all the time with the hard work around here....

Latest posts