World Cup Forum Awards

TommiG88

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
I know there is annual awards at Xmas but I feel there should be a World Cup one.

Nominations will be added through the week and be whittled down to the top 3 in each category.

Best Poster
@Goodey
@bushytop x5
@Leinster Fan
@The Alpha Bro
@Brigantine

Drunkest Poster
@Derpus x6
@TommiG88 x3

Saltiest Poster
@james5000 (recently banned)
@Cruz_del_Sur x2
@smartcooky x5
@KK Brown

Best Newcomer
@Cooper x5
@croadymeister
@Goodey x2
@Where's my lost flair

Worst Newcomer
@Swper Ted
@KK Brown x3
@iron Zion lion
@ForumWhore
@Peter Richardson
@valley commando

Saddest Poster
@The Alpha Bro x6
@bushytop
@Leinster Fan x2

Most Insightful
@TobyBeastTeague
@Bruce_ma_goose x2
@donmcdazzle
@Brigantine
@TRF_Olyy x2
@Goodey
@themole25
@bushytop

Most Deluded
@ThebigARena
@Peter Richardson
Irish Fans x2
@smartcooky
@ForumWhore
@MarkyH
@Umaga's Witness

Last edited:
I think we should have a "Worst Opening Post" award, you know those nutters who Google "rugby forum" steaming drunk after their team loses and their first post is an absolute doozy of xenophobia and ref/hating. For too long these people have not been getting the recognition they deserve.

I think we should have a "Worst Opening Post" award, you know those nutters who Google "rugby forum" steaming drunk after their team loses and their first post is an absolute doozy of xenophobia and ref/hating. For too long these people have not been getting the recognition they deserve.

I know award for second worst post should go the the Scottish guy who called me English scum. Don't think his first was much better.

I know award for second worst post should go the the Scottish guy who called me English scum. Don't think his first was much better.
Link please. This is why I'm pushing for this award, so I don't miss out on the best ones

Thank you for your ideas. Come the end of the tournament, I will add these.

The same guy called me a spastic.

I think there should be an award for "Scottish fan who wasn't too much of a knoob and took being knocked out at the pool stages like a man".

P.S. Hoping for England v Ireland and Wales v Japan semis if that helps pick up votes

The same guy called me a spastic.

I think there should be an award for "Scottish fan who wasn't too much of a knoob and took being knocked out at the pool stages like a man".

P.S. Hoping for England v Ireland and Wales v Japan semis if that helps pick up votes

Not having this, if this was a 1500m race, you would be at the front with a syringe in your arm. Winning votes is illegal.

We need a "lost the plot and went berserker" category, and we need it before the QFs.

We need a "lost the plot and went berserker" category, and we need it before the QFs.

You can start naming. Nominations to open post World Cup with a formalised list of categories.

Don't you worry, this is more important that the Golden Planets.

Latest posts