• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Forum Awards

I haven't seen this much action since I was a randy teen... :confused: (cum-face)
Stop pretending you got laid Bushy, no one believes you

Edit. & what's the Farrelhollywoodgate all about?
Owen Farrell's supposed "Hollywood" (ie dive) when Whitelock hit him in the face. It was a controversy on the refereeing thread.

Actually who was it who came up with that thread? They deserve recognition to be fair, it was a really good idea to try and keep ref chat out if the match threads

Stop pretending you got laid Bushy, no one believes you

Owen Farrell's supposed "Hollywood" (ie dive) when Whitelock hit him in the face. It was a controversy on the refereeing thread.

Actually who was it who came up with that thread? They deserve recognition to be fair, it was a really good idea to try and keep ref chat out if the match threads

Pretty sure it was @Umaga's Witness ironically...

Best Poster: I'll join the Bushy love-in, why not.

Drunkest Poster: TommyG88, pretty sure he set this up specifically to give himself this award though

Saltiest Poster: smartcooky, that was some world class toy throwing. I really want to hear his acceptance speech when he wins this

Best Newcomer: Goodey. Does returner count as new?

Worst Newcomer: A few good ones, trouble is I don't remember most of their names. KK Brown I mentioned earlier in the thread, let's go with him

Saddest Poster: The Alpha Bro

Most Insightful: themole25, for someone relatively new to the sport I'm always impressed by his understanding

Most Deluded: Umaga's Witness re: Farrellhollywoodgate. Sorry buddy, as I said at the time I don't disrespect you as a poster but that was a bit deluded
I thought this might happen. I was going to warn y'all that id get super salty if nominated for this.:mad::mad::mad:
Right back at ya for most deluded:p

I wanna join the @bushytop love, I'm feeling left out. Let's say most insightful for the memes because a picture says a thousand words.

Last edited:
Thank you for some of the nice things people have said about me.

Don't know many people all that well, tend to take every post as it comes, but would like to nominate @Brigantine as my favourite poster, think they deserve a mention

After Brexit and 2016 elections I refuse to vote in this shame on those who do.

Also disappointing I have not received any nominations granted like most England rugby fans I only really showed up for the semi final and final I still find this telling about the forums treatment to people like me, this jealously will be remembered.

and don't get me started on a welsh poster potentially winning the best poster award.

Last edited:
and don't get me started on a welsh poster potentially winning the best poster award.
Don't worry Tigs it's never gonna actually happen, it's just a wind up for all you Anglo-saxons to takes your mind off the final :cool:

Thanks for the mention lads, it's a quality diverse forum, I'm stoked to stumble across it! Thanks for reading my occasional rant, or skimming it and pretending you read it all :)

Best Poster - Bushy

Drunkest Poster - Derpus *dropkicoye

Saltiest Poster - Smartcooky

Best Newcomer - Wheres my lost flair

Worst Newcomer - ForumWhore

Saddest Poster - Alpha Bro

Most Insightful - bruce ma goose

Most Deluded - ForumWhore

Excellent, I got a mention. Cheers BA x

Latest posts