• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which Springbok B Team will play in the Tri-Nations?

To my knowledge the only player to have sustained an injury during the Crusaders vs Stormers game was Schalk Burger with a broken thumb. Now these players are injured that play for the Stormers who weren't injured leading up to or during the game;

Jaque Fourie, Jean de Villiers, Andries Bekker, Francois Louw and Bryan Habana. It really is a funny coincidence that match day 22 players are ''injured'' one week after the game but no injuries were sustained during the game. They also haven't been training because they got kicked out of the tournament. How on earth did they get injured then? Watch PdV get slammed for this. Jake White got away with it in 2007 because he could but now there is a clause written into the SANZAR contract which means if PdV is pulling the same **** that White did in 2007, there will be penalties.
Many players are receiving rehab for injuries that they have carried for the season:rolleyes:

Many players are receiving rehab for injuries that they have carried for the season:rolleyes:

We'll see what the investigation has to say but I call bullshit. The doctor has most likely played them up so much. No worries though, South Africa will get pumped by France, New Zealand and Australia by the time the world cup comes due to their one-dimensional style of play. Funny how South Africa always have a lot of controversy about them when it comes to rugby. They are the dirtiest nation in rugby.

Somebody needs to take a time-out.

We'll see what the investigation has to say but I call bullshit. The doctor has most likely played them up so much. No worries though, South Africa will get pumped by France, New Zealand and Australia by the time the world cup comes due to their one-dimensional style of play. Funny how South Africa always have a lot of controversy about them when it comes to rugby. They are the dirtiest nation in rugby.

Ah, now I see. All has been revealed in this single post.

Trolling season is officially open!

Ah, now I see. All has been revealed in this single post.

Trolling season is officially open!

I'm South African but he really makes some good points bro...we are dirty, we are one-dimensional and PDV is most probably talking bullshit

Says the frog.. ROTMOFL

Anyway, you are suggesting players should play who are carrying ****les? I have talked with Andries Bekker and he has carried a little ****le for a while now. Don't know about the rest but I say give these guys a break.

Anyway I would eb surprised if France and SA meet up in the RWC; you'd have to beat NZ in the pool stages. More than likely you'll end up looking silly in your 'AB beaters kit' after getting slaughtered.

I'm South African but he really makes some good points bro...we are dirty, we are one-dimensional and PDV is most probably talking bullshit

What exactly is he speaking bullsh*t about?

The post I made which gave a little detail on most of the injured players is not my opinion, those are facts, some of those players are injured and can't play, others have ****les/ fatigue that need to be rested so that they don't turn into injuries and the others, I don't know, but seeing as there is a man with a PHD who looks after the health of these players, and I highly doubt he would stake his entire reputation on lying about the status of a player, I am willing to give the medical staff that declared these players injured, the benefit of the doubt.

Now, the bit about being South African... You don't seem to like SA or its representitives too much, and as they say, home is where the heart is, not where the arse is.

What exactly is he speaking bullsh*t about?

The post I made which gave a little detail on most of the injured players is not my opinion, those are facts, some of those players are injured and can't play, others have ****les/ fatigue that need to be rested so that they don't turn into injuries and the others, I don't know, but seeing as there is a man with a PHD who looks after the health of these players, and I highly doubt he would stake his entire reputation on lying about the status of a player, I am willing to give the medical staff that declared these players injured, the benefit of the doubt.

Now, the bit about being South African... You don't seem to like SA or its representitives too much, and as they say, home is where the heart is, not where the arse is.

Hate how some people on this forum become assholes when someone states their opinion. I didn't personally insult you in anyway. I just find it odd that these guys all played their final games just fine and now suddenly have injuries. I agree that a B team should be sent to the TNs in a WC year, but I just find it hard to believe that all the first choice guys happened to suddenly become injured

Hate how some people on this forum become assholes when someone states their opinion. I didn't personally insult you in anyway. I just find it odd that these guys all played their final games just fine and now suddenly have injuries. I agree that a B team should be sent to the TNs in a WC year, but I just find it hard to believe that all the first choice guys happened to suddenly become injured
There is a difference between playing with a ****le and a injury, lots of players will have picked up ****les through the season and this is there chance to relax and go through rehab to put them in the best possible condition for the world cup, how can you expect players to play a year of non stop rugby and then winning the world cup for us without some rest? people get insulting when you start to act ignorant and insulting yourself.
<_<

For all its worth, I wasn't trying to insult you, I was, as you have said, merely stating my opinion that I find it odd you consider yourself of South African, considering the nature and attitude of your posts about SA, and its representitives. I am all for constructive critiscm, and the occasional "We're DOOOMMED!!!" post, but this isn't it.

However, I digress

Gerhard Mostert and CJ van de Linde have both been added to the Bok squad. They are both awaiting orders to actually join the away team, pending on the fitness of Johan Muller, and the fitness of CJ himself

hahzit TRF... first posting here.

It's intrepid and quite tension inducing, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how the B-line do, especially playing away. It's a good opportunity to look into the crystal ball of futureness.

Very flippin happy to see Ashley Johnson in the squad. he earned his place...

\m/:rahh:\m/

-666-

Last edited:
Mostert to be included... He has played strong games for the Sharks this season. Too bad he is moving overseas. Especially with Matfield and Bakkies retiring from Bok duty, there are chances for him to pick up the pieces

Mostert to be included... He has played strong games for the Sharks this season. Too bad he is moving overseas. Especially with Matfield and Bakkies retiring from Bok duty, there are chances for him to pick up the pieces

Is that confirmed?

Is that confirmed?

Yip, Bulls are losing 3 locks; Botha, Matfield and Rossouw.

hahzit TRF... first posting here.

It's intrepid and quite tension inducing, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how the B-line do, especially playing away. It's a good opportunity to look into the crystal ball of futureness.

Very flippin happy to see Ashley Johnson in the squad. he earned his place...

\m/:rahh:\m/

-666-

Hey! The only thing is I am worried these guys get slaughtered only because of the fact that they have had 0 time together as a group playing to PdV's pipes. Only time will tell, I guess. Jake White has said that he'd play the top playeers that are available (I do believe all the guys that are said to be unavailable are unavailable though according to what I've heard- they could play if forced but are carrying legitimate injury concerns) but I guess jake could say anything at this stage.

There was an investigation and the results came back that SA did indeed have every right to place all of those players on Rest/Injury.

Hey! The only thing is I am worried these guys get slaughtered only because of the fact that they have had 0 time together as a group playing to PdV's pipes. Only time will tell, I guess. Jake White has said that he'd play the top playeers that are available (I do believe all the guys that are said to be unavailable are unavailable though according to what I've heard- they could play if forced but are carrying legitimate injury concerns) but I guess jake could say anything at this stage.

Ja fully, it's not ideal... Get that Lambie character as much game time as possible, I say!!

can't wait. just weazled my way outta work to get the game in on the 23rd...

Keegan Daniel is better than Deon Stegmann, but him being left out, means he will captain my team in the Currie Cup so I am fine with Keegan not making the Bok team ;)

The Qantas flight that the Boks were on last night was forced to make an emergency landing shortly after take off, after there was some engine trouble. The plane landed safely, but the Boks had to stay in SA over night, and will leave today (hopefully)

First of all, DiTz 'n kONzpiRRorZIE!!?! SA trYEd 2 poIZon da aLL BlaKs in '95, aNd noW da Auzzies r tryING 2 KiLL da BokkE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly, deary me, Qantas has got to be the most unlucky airline in the world, yet the luckiest at the same time. All these engine/ pressure/ breath mask/ blow-outs/ landing gear problems/ etc should have caused quite a few crashes, but luckily they haven't. I'm certainly not going to be flying Qantas any time soon

Latest posts