• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Well that's what she's hugely known for I thought. She's in a tonne of stuff now.

Last edited:
I'd never seen her before, googled the name as she really impressed me, and thought I'd see if she'd done anything else as a different character. The entire cast was fantastic though. Thoroughly enjoyed the series.
Everyone was 'believable' which is rare in a relatively small production.

Season 5 of Community is great - so glad Dan Harmon is back as show runner

Sherlock has been bit of a let down - still like it but just don't love it..

Haven't seen the new Sherlocks yet, but heard the same - a lot of fan service, with nothing that made the first two series great. Will watch it eventually, but I'm in no rush.

Enjoyed the first two episodes of Community, though. Looking forward to seeing how they tackle Don Glover leaving part way through the series.

Just finished the 3rd season of Sherlock, Episode 1 and 2 were ok. the last one was soo hectic I reckon it deserves a rewind.

Lately just facing a heavy workload, no time for television.

Think the last one was the best episode there's been, unbelievable.

Started watching Lilyhammer on Netflix, it is really good and should be checked out by everyone who loved the Sopranos.

Watched the first season and a few episodes of the second of Suits. Wasn't sure it would be my kind of thing from the adverts on Dave when it was being shown, but a friend raved about it. Really enjoying it.

Also watched the first episode of Six Feet Under. It could be interesting, but it didn't really grab me particularly.

Still got to catch up on a few series' such as Dexter (started to get a bit bored of it though), and Supernatural.

Last edited:
Sherlock's great. I love Sherlock. Even when it's bad it's still better than anything else on TV.

Anyone following Hostages? Good plot but spoilt by some pretty poor acting!!

I've been watchign Deadwood, Iain McShane is awesome in his role steals every scene he's in. Also like Powers Boothe and some of the other cast members. 2nd season hasn't been as strong as the first but looking forward to Season 3 when I get around to them.

Anyone following Hostages? Good plot but spoilt by some pretty poor acting!!

Missed the first episode, going to watch it on catchup. The trailers with the 'Ross lookalike guy' who's name I can never remember weren't good, his acting was awful.

Have watched the first dozen or so episodes of 'Revenge' on SkyGo boxsets. Extremely well acted and enjoyable (I'd heard it was just for the girls, but It's a cracking series so far).

Oh, and can't wait for the new Suits series to start (To be honest I'd be happy with 10 minutes of plot, and 32 minutes of Donna though ;) )

aaaaanybody ever even heard of The Life and Times of Tim ??
so fkn hilarious...

Recently got into American Horror Story - watched the whole first season and just started (seen one ep) of the 2nd, really liking it so far.

Recently got into American Horror Story - watched the whole first season and just started (seen one ep) of the 2nd, really liking it so far.

Season 2 is the best.

I've just started House of Cards, looks to be really good. I'm now about halfway through Parks and Recreation, it's not as good as The Office but it will have to do!

Ah no way, I love Parks and Recreation! Think it's genuinely one of the best shows I've seen - think it definitely gets better as it goes on.

Latest posts