• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Anyone else watching 'The Americans'?
Was undecided who's side I was on until one scene.

Also, did anyone else watch 'The Returned'? Freaky series, but thoroughly enjoyed it, which was surprising for a subtitled French production.

Currently watching through Prison Break as I was too young to watch it properly when it first came out. Finished the first two seasons over the past few weeks enjoyed them but have heard there's some seasonal rot the the last two.

Currently watching through Prison Break as I was too young to watch it properly when it first came out. Finished the first two seasons over the past few weeks enjoyed them but have heard there's some seasonal rot the the last two.

Watched the first series, thought it was fantastic. T-bag is possibly the least likeable character I've ever seen in a series, so well played by Robert Knepper. Missed the seasons after that, but still aiming to catch them at some point if i can pick up a cheap box set.

Starting watching suits recently really enjoying it it's a bit cheesy at times but overall good.

Starting watching suits recently really enjoying it it's a bit cheesy at times but overall good.

Great show, and actually improves throughout, as they get into their characters. Major crush on Donna as well ;)

I've started watching Top Boy on 40D. What's going on and what are they saying. So many black lads saying Blood. Not bad so far though.

Started watching 'The Dome' on 5USA.
Apparently its a Stephen King story, with executive producer Steven Spielberg. Can't really go wrong there.

Recently watched Season 1 of "Ripper Street" on Netflix - loved every second of it!
Vaguely remember it being tv last year (I think?) but never watched it.
Got a few GoT actors in it too (Bronn, Jorah and Hodor).

They're doing a second season of it and I caaannn'ttt wait.

Recently watched Season 1 of "Ripper Street" on Netflix - loved every second of it!
Vaguely remember it being tv last year (I think?) but never watched it.
Got a few GoT actors in it too (Bronn, Jorah and Hodor).

They're doing a second season of it and I caaannn'ttt wait.

I think that's the one filmed about 100 meters away from my school, annoying as **** having to walk around all there gear and studios and ****.

Yeah they blocked my way to school. Class show though. Me and Cmac enjoyed Luther (the superslide adventures of Sol Campbell) thoroughly as well.

I remember being a kid that all my family used to watch ooooold american TV show 'step by step' with Patrick Duffy. Really want to find it somewhere to have in home collection

DANGER ZONE!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_7HkG6OSo3E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finally got around to watching "The Wire" it's a pretty good show but quite similar to "Homicide Life on the Street" which was developed by many of the same writers and was also set in Balitmore. Still a really solid show with a good ensemble cast.

Season 2 of The Newsroom coming. Can't wait for that
Never seen Newsroom but I am making my way through Sorkin's West Wing. Excellent show, a bit young to grasp it first time round. I'll have to try and acquire Newsroom.

Never seen Newsroom but I am making my way through Sorkin's West Wing. Excellent show, a bit young to grasp it first time round. I'll have to try and acquire Newsroom.

I have little knowledge of US politics so the West Wing always went over my head with its content, the Newsroom I can get away with what little I do know and still understand. Also, Olivia Munn. And Alison Pill for that matter.

Working my way through breaking bad, I'm a couple episodes into season 2. Hopefully I get sick for a few days soon so I can finish it! :D

I'm loving the program about Harrow on Sky 1, those posh ******** make me laugh.

Latest posts