• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales V France

Come to think of it, that kick from Byrne was frikkin huge. He has a massive boot. Maybe he can't help screwing it up sometimes? haha.

Not entirely sure why it was him taking those two close range touch finders in the first place. His kicking isn't all that accurate, so why didn't Jones just poke it into the corner?

Maybe they'll learn their lessons from that and let Jones kick the shorter distance ones.

On a completely different subject. Anyone think Christian Phillips will be in contention for the Italy game? He had a stormer for the U20's, scoring a hat-trick and creating another 2! He is blisteringly quick, and also get's around the field, coming in off his wing to create things in midfield, or finish moves off on the opposite wing. Big future ahead of the young lad imo.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Mar 1 2010, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
On a completely different subject. Anyone think Christian Phillips will be in contention for the Italy game? He had a stormer for the U20's, scoring a hat-trick and creating another 2! He is blisteringly quick, and also get's around the field, coming in off his wing to create things in midfield, or finish moves off on the opposite wing. Big future ahead of the young lad imo.[/b]

As soon as i saw him play i was thinking 'wow, they actually will find a good replacement once Williams leaves...' He is definitely going to be a star.

Kristian Phillips should play against Italy, either from the bench or in the place of Halfpenny. Shane needs to be playing. Italy's defnce has been solid, even if their attack has ben poor. We need Shane to provide the insperation.

I'd probably have him on the bench, and give him a run-out if were in front. There's no real need to rush him into the team, but rewarding his good showings with a bench spot to begin with would be nice.

The problem is that he's not going to see much game time with the Ospreys to enable him to develop. Shane Williams and Bowe are guaranteed their places, and Walker is there on the bench. Wouldn't be surprised to see Walker move on this year though, depending on his contract though...

I think there are France and Ireland will be in final. What would you suggest?
I like the Mike from the England team who is the CE position.
We appreciate him from our home and celebrate the wining of the england team.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (anisebal @ Mar 9 2010, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think there are France and Ireland will be in final. What would you suggest?
I like the Mike from the England team who is the CE position.
We appreciate him from our home and celebrate the wining of the england team.[/b]
Oh dear... Every sentence is more confusing than the last

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Mar 2 2010, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'd probably have him on the bench, and give him a run-out if were in front. There's no real need to rush him into the team, but rewarding his good showings with a bench spot to begin with would be nice.

The problem is that he's not going to see much game time with the Ospreys to enable him to develop. Shane Williams and Bowe are guaranteed their places, and Walker is there on the bench. Wouldn't be surprised to see Walker move on this year though, depending on his contract though...[/b]
Walker signed a contract extension to 2012 yesterday.