• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF24 Mod

thank you for the mod enjoying it..one question how can I update some of the goalkicking stats some players goal kicking wheel are very narrow

can someone plz help
I'd suggest you do a clean install of Rugby 08, then re-install the TRF24 mod, then start a new World League save. My guess is you've tried to mix and match mods and it's led to compatibility issues.

Hello! First of all, thank you very much for all these mods, it's amazing to be able to play this game that rocked my childhood with today's players, jerseys and stadiums... The game works very well for me. The only problem is that my game is displayed with the two black bars on the sides of my PC screen. Do you have a solution to change the format and make them disappear? Thank you in advance and sorry for my English (I'm French)

Hello everyone, hope you are well. Is there any roster and player updates?

Can any1 help me, i downloaded rugby 08 from old games but it cannot start it only goes up to the EA sports logo but the sound continues. But no change in the graphics

Hi ama
are we gonna get any of the updated supper rugby kits and all the other club teams? im aware of the english and urc teams, just wanted to know about the rest

Hey, thanks for the mod it's great!! When I try to play the Lions tour I can select the players but when I try to play match the game crashes, any idea why? Or how can I fix it?
Cheers!

Attachments

• Screenshot (198).png
    Screenshot (198).png
    375.7 KB · Views: 5
d2495... .big is the Lions home kit, so check if you have the kit installed.

Thanks! I checked on my files and I don't get it (my computer knowledge is very poor lol) I can't find this file in my Rugby 08 folder but I can't find it in Jimw346...main stuff folder or in TRF24 mod folder. Anyway, I tried copying all Lions files again and still have the same problem. I did find this name in the TRF 24 mod Excel sheet but idk how to get the file.

d2495dc29714541ebe868fc436c04829.big

Last edited:
Thanks! I checked on my files and I don't get it (my computer knowledge is very poor lol) I can't find this file in my Rugby 08 folder but I can't find it in Jimw346...main stuff folder or in TRF24 mod folder. Anyway, I tried copying all Lions files again and still have the same problem. I did find this name in the TRF 24 mod Excel sheet but idk how to get the file.

d2495dc29714541ebe868fc436c04829.big

Attachments

• BILions.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
hello guys, I tried to install the TRF24 mod on my rugby 08 but there are still players from the TRF22 roster and there are no new roster/players included. any help would be highly appreciated

Latest posts