• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Tri Nations Fantasy Rugby

im an idiot for taking out lote tuquiri
my favorite player and i somehow doubt that he is going to have a good game... im an idiot

the guys is the sickest player on the planet.. f*** im dumb

massive round Larry deserving of first place. Told you there will be changes at the top.

man having to keep gregan and mauger really killed me this round. I dropped a lot of places

Damn the utility players and the site not recognising their positions.

Bah down one place this week.

Brilliant round for you Larry well done.

Nosferatu had a great round as well, moved him up to 4th! Well done

The ranking topic will be updated soon.

Not many options on the Centre positions for this round.

Only one in position if 13 Jaque Fourie.

All other options in the starting XV's is out of position:
12 Jean de Villiers - Listed as OB
13 Mils Muliaina - Listed as OB
12 Luke McAlister - Listed as HV

WTF???

Yup absolute joke i emailed them and they said that they can`t do anything as it could mess up peoples selections who own him already!!

This is pretty poor as de Villiers has been playing center for the Boks for awhile. Any how should be a big weekend. With plenty of changes at the top. i am sure peoples line ups will vary more.

Should be good. Center will be pot luck on who`s player comes off the bench first :huh:

I've mailed them as well but we're absolutely stuck in no mans land for centres, little bit f7ck3d off but everyone will have the same disadvantage so I guess we should get over it and see who makes the best possible pick. Rep point up for grabs for the man who comes out smelling like a genius

lol. it's down to luck really. 50/50 punt on the guy that comes off either bench. everyone is in the same boat and I doubt they would change anything as there could be people with those players already.

Originally posted by dobrien7@Aug 24 2006, 08:52 PM
Man that sucked, I had to make 10 changes to my team for 1 game!
yeah i know ay, and like i reckon im gonna be screwed for transfers for the last two games. I think ive got 10 to last me, grrr i hope so much that there arent wholesale NZ and Saffie changes for the 2nd game or im f***ed

Originally posted by QKXV@Aug 23 2006, 11:28 PM

WTF???
Yeah, damn that sucks. I'll just wait a lil' more, maybe they'll make some changes in their CT list, otherwise, everyone's screwed and it's their fault.

Originally posted by P0IS0N+Aug 24 2006, 10:51 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-QKXV
@Aug 23 2006, 11:28 PM

WTF???
Yeah, damn that sucks. I'll just wait a lil' more, maybe they'll make some changes in their CT list, otherwise, everyone's screwed and it's their fault. [/b]
They won't change a thing, this "handicap" will go across the board to every team competing, looking forward I think they will learn a valuable lesson from this and will change things so you can have players in more than one position.

The same as Dobrien it cost me around 7 or 8 transfers so these last starting XV's will probably be deciders on a huge scale. I know it's a bit early on but just looking at the players with transfers I think Transilvanian dream is going to finish top again, there is a thing called the law of requisite variety, where the person with most options available more often than not have the upper hand in any situation, I think this law will come into play in the final rounds.

It does make for a very interesting last couple of rounds and although the Tri Nations has been decided the TRF Tri nations is far from over, choose your subs well gentlemen!! :D

>From: The Commish <[email protected]>
>To:
>Subject: Re: TESTRUGBY.COM - Trinations 2006 - Player Out of Position
>Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:30:38 +1200
>
>It is an unfortunate situation but it is impossible to move players 
>once the competition begins as 100's of people already own those 
>players in their respective positions. TestRugby.com named the
>squads  4 weeks before the Tri Nations began so we were putting
>players in  positions based largely on last seasons make up.  The
>Allblacks have  made things a lot worse this season by rotating key
>players to  different positions.... What's the answer? We suggest
>that you pick a  reserve player in that position or just make sure
>that it is filled  to keep your squad valid, everyone is in the same
>boat so no one will  have an advantage here.
>
>
>Good Luck
>The Commish
>
>http://www.TestRugby.com
>Fantasy Rugby for the Serious Fan[/b]

ok with 2 games to go i have 11 trades!!! i had to pretty much change my whole team just to get some players. I even had to pick maguer!!!! and he isnt playing jsut to stay under the cap!!!!! damnit.

i have kept my main scorers, hoping that they both will play next week, if they dont i am screwed and will have to put saf in those positions but i would like to keep them and change them for aussies in the last round. i see me being screwed and not able to do much in the last couple of rounds.

hopefully the all blacks dont make to many changes for the last game of hte comp. but thats wishful thinking o_O :)

yeah I am basically in the same position as lots of other people. I had to make 9 changes this week and only have 11 trades left. I have tried to limit the damage this week by picking players that will hopefully play the next week as well. these last few rounds will be very interesting.

Yup this will be when the the real managers will get seperated from the apprentices can`t wait for the battle of the last few rounds :D

Latest posts