• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Tri Nations Fantasy Rugby

I should be ok this week still have 8 trades left and just have to buy players now. I could be in trouble next week depending on injuries and other selections.

I didn't even change my team so I'll be amazed if I get any points for this weeks game.

i had to get rid of carter :( i hoped that he didnt score a try.

who scored them (apart from carter and rocko?)

my team would have sucked, even though i had more safs than abs

i had to get rid of carter :( i hoped that he didnt score a try.

who scored them (apart from carter and rocko?)

my team would have sucked, even though i had more safs than abs
[/b]

For South Africa:
Tries: Habana, Wannenburg
Con: Pretorius
Pens: Pretorius 3

For New Zealand:
Tries: Carter, Rokocoko
Cons: Carter 2
Pens: Carter 2

Dam lucky to still be top on the log I had to load my team with SA players due to lack of trades. Should be great last round and well done to The Truth for the round win.

Apart from QKXV everyone is struggling for trades it sgoing to be trench warfare :ph34r:

Apart from QKXV everyone is struggling for trades it sgoing to be trench warfare :ph34r:
[/b]

I had 10 and at the final moment traded whoever I had as a LF for AJ FLenters, what cost me dearly was keeping Jacue Fourie, scored only 40 pts. hopefully the extra trades gives me the edge I need to get back and take the top spot. It should be a great honour to the person who wins this as the competition at the top has been so fierce right through

BIg hand to the Truth for taking this round :bravo:, points wise you share first with TheBokke, with 1500 points between 1st and 10th anything can still happen in this tournament it's nailbiting stufff :cheers: . Also a big hand to Transilvanian dream, clawed his way up from 10th I think it was to his current position.

well I should be alright I have traded all my abs off and still have 2 trades left. I had bit of an average round some bad picks like getting venter keeping fourie defintely cost me some points. I had to keep quite a few of my abs due to being a bit low on trades so in some positions like lock and the ob I couldn't make any changes. it is very close at the top and this last round should be interesting with only a couplke hundred points in it it is anybody's comp to take still

I was hoping to be in the top 10 at the end of the tri-nations, but I don't see that happening as I've only got 4 trades left and I have 6 kiwis in my team. I'll sell the expensive players in my team like McCaw and Carter and buy players that will hopefully have a big impact in the game to get my score up. Well I can't wait for S14 to start playing fantasy rugby again.

I was hoping to be in the top 10 at the end of the tri-nations, but I don't see that happening as I've only got 4 trades left and I have 6 kiwis in my team. I'll sell the expensive players in my team like McCaw and Carter and buy players that will hopefully have a big impact in the game to get my score up. Well I can't wait for S14 to start playing fantasy rugby again.
[/b]

You've done really well though to come up from 27th where you've started! :bravo:

With the heat this high so late in a comp I am sure there's aloft of us eager for S14 to start sp we can kick some fellow TRF ass. There's no doubt in my mind that these comps will go from strenth to strenght and that Testrugby.com's comps has become an interal part of the TRF's on-goings. I'll actually suggest to GEtofmeland and St H that TRF tries and get Testrugby to be an affiliate and maybe we can get some of the guys playing on there to become member's here.

With one round left to go I want to thank evryone for taking the time to compete, you've made this our finest comp yet! May the best man win!

I've enjoyed my first foray into fantasy test rugby, made a couple of slight errors selection wise early, but have been pretty consistent so happy enough with that, might sneak into top 10 by end of it :D

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

You've done really well though to come up from 27th where you've started! :bravo:

With the heat this high so late in a comp I am sure there's aloft of us eager for S14 to start sp we can kick some fellow TRF ass. There's no doubt in my mind that these comps will go from strenth to strenght and that Testrugby.com's comps has become an interal part of the TRF's on-goings. I'll actually suggest to GEtofmeland and St H that TRF tries and get Testrugby to be an affiliate and maybe we can get some of the guys playing on there to become member's here.

With one round left to go I want to thank evryone for taking the time to compete, you've made this our finest comp yet! May the best man win!
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for the compliment! :cheers:

I think the S14 will be a whole new ball game, speaking for myself and others that haven't competed in the S14. Especially regarding the amount of players that are available, but I think it'll be fun and exciting challenge, and I can't wait.

It's good to finally get a peice out the lead

BUT...

5 trades left

6 allblacks in my squad

Habana ruled out of the match

= game over for me

it's been real
103.gif

Talk about luck...
I had 5 trades left, just enough to sell the all blacks left on my team, and all the other 7 boks left are playing :D. Now I have to buy other 5 players.

It's good to finally get a peice out the lead

BUT...

5 trades left

6 allblacks in my squad

Habana ruled out of the match

= game over for me

it's been real
103.gif

[/b]

Thats why I loaded my team the week before with Boks knowing I would get a lower score but would have enough for trades in the last round. Should be a good last round and anyone from 5th-1st place could take it good luck boys.

I only have 2 trades left not ideal as I would have liked 1 more to be totally satisfied. That Joe Van Nierk injury will haunt me forever.

good luck this weekend boys should be a good end to the comp. I have managed to get a good mix of SA and Aus players so hopefully I go well.

good luck this weekend boys should be a good end to the comp. I have managed to get a good mix of SA and Aus players so hopefully I go well.
[/b]

This is possibly the hardest team I've ever had to pick for. Knowing that I could just play it safe and hope evryone else c0cks up is just not enough to win this tourny in my opinion. I had to take a risk or two and hopefully I get the big round I need to get me back to the top.

Good luck all.

the only thing wrong with my team is i have 1 trade left and im wondering if i should keep AJ Venter or if i should swap him for another LF

Good Luck boys. Not quiet the team I wanted due to lack of trades so I am not to convinced in hanging on in the final round. Could be worse I suppose as I might not have had enough trades to make a full team :D

Right now I am going :ph34r: until the results are out.

Latest posts