• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

Im almost done with converting my roster. I'm probably about 2 - 3 days off from completion, depending on how much time I can spend over the weekend.
Okay cool so I will only be looking and testing the various tournaments and teams to see what teams causes errors and so forth

Okay cool so I will only be looking and testing the various tournaments and teams to see what teams causes errors and so forth
I have managed to get all the tournaments working, the only thing im unsure of is recruitment mode in world league. I fixed the crash at the end of a game bug and crash when certain stadiums are loading.

The crash at the end of a match is caused by a bug in one of the modded loading (background) screens. I dont know which one it was, but I deleted them all and it now works. The tournament bug is caused by the player id's on the new roster not matching the default roster. Im working on this at the moment. Hopefully I can finish it by the end of the weekend. Just need to do all the european teams.

Last edited:
Okay its fine then, since you are way ahead of me, I'll just leave that in your capable hands :)

To modify the scores you must go to rugby.gob and then go to where it says LOGOS AND WIPES and modify the score of each team using the fshed

does anyone play with an xbox controller, if so could you please show me how to make it work

To modify the scores you must go to rugby.gob and then go to where it says LOGOS AND WIPES and modify the score of each team using the fshed
Hello my brother peter.
Do you have the name of the file to increase the level of all the teams especially the crusader team which often finishes last in super rugby

Hi there guys, I've recently installed the new patch after downloading the game from oldgamedownloads. I have an issue that occurs at the end of every game - when I leave a game to return to tournament central, my game crashes - it's bloody frustrating - does anyone happen to know any fixes?

Here's my new roster - along with a fix for numerous crashes.
I reassigned peter83's kits and graphics to suit.

No crashes at the end of a game.
All modes should work, as I have just overwritten the existing teams from the original game.

World League recruitment is fixed.
All teams are 99.9% accurate.
Added new in game music.

Over the next week or so, I'm going to work on a few edits

Removing gloves, editing the tournaments and maybe add a few new videos
(if anyone want's to contribute a new intro video - let me know)
and loading screens to give the game a complete overhaul.

Here's the link (192mb)

Instructions for noobs.

Unrar using Winrar.
Extract the main folder contents into your main Rugby08 Directory.
Copy the pro and ros folders into your Documents/EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby08 folder

All modes should work, as I have just overwritten the existing teams from the original game.

Added new in game music.

Here's the link (192mb)

Instructions for noobs.

Unrar using Winrar.
Clean sweep or ok to install over peters original mod? Thanks alot for you work, will give this ago later.

Configure XBox One controller on PC:
Hi there you all.
I am trying to play on my laptop with the XBox One controller, but the buttons are set up so weird and it doesn't look as though I am able to reconfigure them.
Any help will be appreciated!

Configure XBox One controller on PC:
Hi there you all.
I am trying to play on my laptop with the XBox One controller, but the buttons are set up so weird and it doesn't look as though I am able to reconfigure them.
Any help will be appreciated!
I've had this issue too, its really uncomfortable to play

Error with today's patch when trying to play as Wales at Millennium Stadium with roof closed, "unable to open crowd.bin" stadium works in other conditions (day, night etc.)

The error was with modded file: 99f400e031d7d280497d97234f5bf0c7.big. I reimported crowd.bin into the file and re-uploaded.
It should work now.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Before installing the mod, delete any previous mods from your main folder and documents folder to prevent further errors.
Error with today's patch when trying to play as Wales at Millennium Stadium with roof closed, "unable to open crowd.bin" stadium works in other conditions (day, night etc.)

Hi there you all.
Another question: On some player's heads and some of the advertising boards I see a red background and bright green text "Texture missing". Anyone else have this issue?

Must say-LOOVE being able to play my favorite game again!
Kudo's to all who made that possible!

Playing against/with Italy causes a exit to desktop on my side

Added new in game music.

Here's the link (192mb)

Instructions for noobs.

Unrar using Winrar.
awesome mod!! I dont like the new set plays, the only one that was worth modifying is the cross kick one... all the other plays i get tackled instantly with the fly half so up

I changed it so that the AI would be harder to defend against. Got sick of winning by 49-56 points, because I would always line up the fly half behind the gain line and force a knock on or turnover.

Latest posts