• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

anybody have the solution for the game crashing everytime i finish a match in a tournament? I replaced every file with peter's updates, the new profile and everything and still crashes

anybody have the solution for the game crashing everytime i finish a match in a tournament? I replaced every file with peter's updates, the new profile and everything and still crashes
I sorted it out!! sorry!! if anyone is having the same trouble, you should head to Documents / EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08 and try replacing the Prf_0.pro folder with the one that comes with the patch. I was trying to do so in the Rugby 08 folder I extracted form the .rar file and it didn't work. Hope it helps

First off, I want to say great work on the mod! I can tell a lot of blood, sweat, turf, and tears went into making it.
Secondly, I had a question: is there any way to have everything except the kits, or a way to change one of the kits back to the original version? Not trying to downplay how much work you've done, it's just I'm too much a fan of the old Quinns shirt to be able to deal with the greasy new one they've been wearing is all.

Last edited:
First off, I want to say great work on the mod! I can tell a lot of blood, sweat, turf, and tears went into making it.
Secondly, I had a question: is there any way to have everything except the kits, or a way to change one of the kits back to the original version? Not trying to downplay how much work you've done, it's just I'm too much a fan of the old Quinns shirt to be able to deal with the greasy new one they've been wearing is all.
Find the file names in this list and simply delete them from the mod:

Find the file names in this list and simply delete them from the mod.

Cheers, guv! I thought it might be that simple, but I didn't want to chance it. I'll give it a gander at some point today. It'll be cool to have Marler and Lynagh in the old quarters.

Hi guys - I tried to play the premiership but it crashes as soon as I want to set it up. I did copy and paste the "peter" profile. Anyone can help?

Hi guys - I tried to play the premiership but it crashes as soon as I want to set it up. I did copy and paste the "peter" profile. Anyone can help?
there are two patches, one that allows you to play premiership and pro14 tournaments... the other one the trans tasman... maybe you are starting the game with the transtasman patch

Does anyone have a problem connecting ps4 remotes with the patch? If you have any advice please help.

there are two patches, one that allows you to play premiership and pro14 tournaments... the other one the trans tasman... maybe you are starting the game with the transtasman patch
I did play premiership on the right patch, it just keeps crashing whenever I set up the new tournament. Anyone can help? Many thanks!

Hey guys here's a roster update with missing players in Prempiership Rugby like Reese-Zammit, Dombrandt, Hassell-Collins, Charles Piutau, Jack Willis, McGuigan, Ewers, Dan Robson, Tom Youngs and some others in Top14 like Bastareaud... also I edited the names cause I found a bit annoying reading dots and names split in the middle... the stars were updated according to 2021 too... hope you like it!!

Attachments

• Update21.zip
    107.8 KB · Views: 84
Anybody knows why when I play in elite difficulty I get oftenly high tackled and stuff? Should I globaly edit the players' aggression?

I'm sure you guys probably would have looked at it already but I wondered if there was a way to mod the actual score graphic in the the corner? I know in other sports games you can change out things like this but I'm guessing as it's an old game there isn't a way to do it? Would be nice for example to put a BBC or BT sport overlay in there if possible.

I'm sure you guys probably would have looked at it already but I wondered if there was a way to mod the actual score graphic in the the corner? I know in other sports games you can change out things like this but I'm guessing as it's an old game there isn't a way to do it? Would be nice for example to put a BBC or BT sport overlay in there if possible.
I think MJC Studios did this a few years back, they changed the scoreboard and goalkicking meter's graphics

Hello, Why when I launch a competition like the 2019 World Cup, I make the first game, it ends, and when I come back to the menu his loading and crashing me, how can I do a competition? Thanks to those who will respond

Yes, you can mod the scoreboards. Find the stadium file from the list I uploaded in another thread. Extract the files from the .big file using a tool called 'Biggui'. Edit the textures using photoshop or gimp and import them back into the .fsh, then finally into the .big file.

I'll be releasing a fix patch in about 2 weeks that will fix couple of these issues
Im almost done with converting my roster. I'm probably about 2 - 3 days off from completion, depending on how much time I can spend over the weekend.

Latest posts