• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF EA Rugby '06 NZ Tournament

ceejay, read ca's blog, that will tell you exactly why he left early, as for dummy runner, i dont think anyone should be able to devuldge this information. i dont think it works against the ai, i havnt played the game since the torny :)

but soon you will see the footage of the final. as soon as i upload it (might be start of next week

ceejay, read ca's blog, that will tell you exactly why he left early, as for dummy runner, i dont think anyone should be able to devuldge this information. i dont think it works against the ai, i havnt played the game since the torny :)

but soon you will see the footage of the final. as soon as i upload it (might be start of next week
[/b]

cept i didn't need to do dummy runners in the final....as well as the fact that we knew we were being taped....

you can do dummy runners against the ai......another story whether the ai buys it

Fine.......(sigh) Ill just hav to go back to my 360.

BTW woossah i tried reading iversons blog, but i couldnt finish.............you set me up.

Have been informed that EB Games will in most certainty NOT get involved with the next TRF tournament, as it would be against company interest.

However, contacting EA and Microsoft are options...

[/b]

Hey, Woosaah! Sending Ceejay to my blog? That's where I've made up an insane character who has bizarre fetishes and is hanging round with a potential serial killer! How Ceejay was ever going to learn why I left the tourney from that, I don't know, lol! :lol:

slow day in the office. so i made a champions comemorative sig.

trfchmpgayguy.jpg

Still waiting on DC for the Userbars for you guys...

Has all the rep to the attendees been given out...

yeah i have given a rep for all atendees, (except myself) and the winners and runner ups rep and you gave me the LOSERS rep :)

as for the final being uploaded i haev been pulling some 15-16 hour days at work so i havnt had time.

i am SOOOO tired

In schools they officially call it best sportmanship...unofficially we call it best effort....the kids know that it is simply good loser.

i didnt come last i came 6th. i thought thats a good spot, its in the top ten!

pity there wasnt 10 people in the comp. but i just dont tell people how many were playing.

To make it more official sounding I tell people that there were 48 people in it, lol!

In that case, you did real good Woosaah. (If there were 48, I'm sure you'd of been in the top 10. You were 6th due to the elite competition that actually went)

I will play you next year though. You shall feel the backlash, lol!

Woosah you have to realise that the comp was a final comp lol....and you came 6th at the national champs. Thats what you tell them.

Anyway I have been having lots of fun going around beating people. Had a great time on Labour Monday visiting a friend where as soon as I walked in the door he said he was just playing Rugby 2006. Then he proceeded to tell me what a great game this was and how he had spent the last 4 months beating everybody on it. He asked if I played so I said "Yeah I have played a bit" and so we sat down for a game. That was 5 hours of great fun lol!!!!!! Everytime I ran the ball I was breaking his line haha!

I may be tempted to go back and give him some more lol.....hehe

How do you feel that the other tourney boys woulda done against that dude?
[/b]

The other boys would have kicked his ass for sure....actually a lot of people I play in Auckand the tourney boys would have kicked...except Bully the Guru who doesn't even know he is good....what is that about????????? Bully the Guru is a natural who doesn't even practice and he is soooo hard as he has the best diving tackles that "lock" on in the business!!!!

Latest posts