• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Queensland Reds Thread 2010

The force should learn some of Coopers techniques, maybe they can steal a few more players from other franchises again.

Hats off to the Reds- Having a good start to the season with some outstanding results. :bravo:

"They'll be preparing for a playoff in a year"

Wallabies coach Robbie Deans when the Reds sat 13th with a 3-9 record in May, 2009.

Looking at last years table ^^^....

what's the Reds aim this year??

11th or 12th??

:p

:p
irony.jpg

:S I hope the Hurricanes will win but the Reds have had an amazing season. Big improvment and I'll be nervous all week for this match.

Queensland: Peter Hynes, Rod Davies, Will Chambers, Anthony Faingaa, Digby Ioane, Quade Cooper, Will Genia (capt); Leroy Houston, Andrew Shaw, Scott Higginbotham, Van Humphries, Radike Samo, Greg Holmes, Saia Faingaa, Ben Daley. Reserves: Sean Hardman, James Slipper, Ezra Taylor, Jake Schatz, Lei Tomiki, Ben Lucas, Brando Vaaulu.

I have my doubts about winning in Wellington with such a reshuffled foward pack. No Weeks or Braid and down another two locks from last week, granted we have Humphries back. It's going to be tough going with a rookie flanker and a guy who hasn't played top level rugby in a while.

It's still the same backline that has been tearing shreds this year so I won't rule out an upset.

Latest posts