• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Queensland Reds Thread 2010

Morahan looks better. He's got instinct and has got some serious speed on him. Dom Shipperley is an up and comer who I reckon will be a Wallaby but like most Nudgee lads he will go interstate eventually.

great start! waratahs played **** and still WON! why are the reds so ****? maybe next year they can try and sign tana as player/coach!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (K-Pac @ Feb 13 2010, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
great start! waratahs played **** and still WON! why are the reds so ****? maybe next year they can try and sign tana as player/coach![/b]
At the end of the day the Reds may be ****, but you are from New Zealand.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Feb 22 2010, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I take back what I said about Davies. The kid is fire this season.[/b]

Told you :), I'm good mates with him in real life, and I've seen how much work he's been doing in the off season, last season he was too light to be more than a speed bump for larger players, he's gained a fair bit of bulk now and kept his speed.

When someone compile a list of the plays off contract next season. I know:

Braid
the Faingaas
Connor
Davies
Hardman (Bound to retire)
Hynes
Lucas

Braid would be great to keep but he's going to Europe.

Have to keep Faingaas, Davies and Hynes. Really hope Lucas goes to Melbourne he's been average for a few seasons.

What about Clinton Schifcofske??? WHERE IS THE LOVE???

I wonder if he'll end up doing any good at Ulster...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Feb 24 2010, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What about Clinton Schifcofske??? WHERE IS THE LOVE???

I wonder if he'll end up doing any good at Ulster...[/b]

Yer he was great for Queensland last season wasn't he... :rolleyes:

He's well into his 2nd season for Ulster.

1 Ben Daley (Gold Coast)
2 Saia Faingaa (Souths)
3 Laurie Weeks (University)
4 Adam Byrnes (University)
5 Van Humphries (Souths)
6 Jake Schatz (Sunnybank)
7 Daniel Braid (vc) (Sunshine Coast)
8 Scott Higginbotham (Wests)
9 Will Genia © (Norths)
10 Quade Cooper (Souths)
11 Rod Davies (GPS)
12 Anthony Faingaa (Souths)
13 Morgan Turinui (Sunshine Coast)
14 Digby Ioane (Sunnybank)
15 Peter Hynes (GPS)

16 Sean Hardman (Brothers)
17 Greg Holmes (Sunnybank)
18 Rob Simmons (Sunnybank)
19 Leroy Houston (Norths)
20 Richard Kingi (Sunnybank)
21 Tim Walsh (club TBC)
22 Will Chambers (club TBC)

Reds curse hits again.

Players injured after 3 rounds: Peter Hynes, Rod Davies, Digby Ioane, James Horwill, Richard Kingi, Tim Walsh

Which means an all new, inexperienced back 3 to face the best attacking back 3 in the competition, the Chiefs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Mar 3 2010, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Reds curse hits again.

Players injured after 3 rounds: Peter Hynes, Rod Davies, Digby Ioane, James Horwill, Richard Kingi, Tim Walsh

Which means an all new, inexperienced back 3 to face the best attacking back 3 in the competition, the Chiefs.[/b]

roflcopter

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lochsta22 @ Mar 3 2010, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Is that four injuries in one game? Shall we blame Ballymore?[/b]
Yes we shall.

The backline is:

9 Will Genia ©
10 Quade Cooper
11 Brando Va'aulu
12 Anthony Faingaa
13 Morgan Turinui
14 Will Chambers
15 Luke Morahan

Too many blacks.

Let's hope Chambers isn't marking Sivivatu, don't want to scare Sivivatu with Chambers blistering speed.....

Latest posts