• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Queensland Reds Thread 2010

Maybe Cooper could show the Flankers how to steal the ball at the ruck. Get it? Steal. He's a thief. I love taking cheap shots at Quade :)

Everyone knows it was James O'Connor who stole the Laptops, and not Quade... He's just covering for him.

I would pick the fact we have Will Chambers on the field, my 3 year old niece not only runs faster, but has better ball security than him, he's ****.

glad to see the Reds beat the Chiefs, even though i'm a kiwi i always go for the underdog, Reds do look good this year great defence and Braid had a great game

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Mar 4 2010, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Everyone knows it was James O'Connor who stole the Laptops, and not Quade... He's just covering for him.[/b]

It must be the GPS connection. Boys who played in AIC would never of done that. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lochsta22 @ Mar 8 2010, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Mar 4 2010, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone knows it was James O'Connor who stole the Laptops, and not Quade... He's just covering for him.[/b]

It must be the GPS connection. Boys who played in AIC would never of done that. :D
[/b][/quote]

Nah they do, AIC boys just don't get professional contracts, so no one cares.

I was prepared for that. Ben Mowen, Andrew Slack, John Eales, Drew Mitchell, Daniel Heenan, John Connolly to name a few.

Haha owned. You know this forum is dead when a thread about the Reds has the most activity.

Hopefully the mighty Reds can come away with the win today. Would set us up nicely for season.

Latest posts