• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Movie Thread

harry-brown-poster-540x403.jpg

Caine plays the role well. I enjoyed the film, was not what I was expecting!

Marmaduke....nothing else on in cinema and had some time to kill in town with the girlfiend...was crap...place filled with kids screaming and talking and running around the hall....drove me absolutely mad..

saw Expendables the other day ....arnie was awesome... :p but i enjoyed the film alot the cast is indeed as kick ass as i sounds ..;with the exception of shwarztnegger :p

Chipmunks 2: I thought part 1 was better. This ones pretty average and I think the only thing that keeps it going is the singing but the storyline isn't that good.

I saw Piranha 3D a couple of days ago. If you want to see lots and lots of gore and a very naked Kelly Brook make out with another woman, this is the movie for you. It's a knowingly cheesy movie but it's pretty entertaining. 7/10

Karate kid i think the only reason whats his face was in it is because his dad was the director. it was pretty sh*t to be honest the original is much better.

I was told not to watch 'Daybreakers' apparently it's one of those movies that make you mad because ike most thriller/horrors these days the characters in it do exactly what you wouldn't want them to do. Can anyone vouch for this movie or does it suck? I thought the concept looked alright but they musn't have pulled it off.

It's a fun movie, Daybreakers. I wouldn't rave about it, but it was damn good to see vampires be villains again, instead of emo, love-struck, mirror loving heart-throbs.

The expendables and will try to watch the latest Robin Hood movie before the weekend.

it's a fun movie, daybreakers. I wouldn't rave about it, but it was damn good to see vampires be villains again, instead of emo, love-struck, mirror loving heart-throbs.
daybreakers is ********!!! Avoid!!

Oh, I watched The Ninth Gate anol last night. Was weird and stupid.

Watched Salt yesterday and it's kinda like a chick version of Bourne Identity. I think it's a good movie one of those ones that makes you wanna hide become a secret agent and learn how to kiss some ass.

I watched Hachiko and cried like a baby.

Haha I did too! It's a good movie!

Has anyone seen The Other Guys yet? Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg - are they the ultimate combo?

Watched Salt yesterday and it's kinda like a chick version of Bourne Identity. I think it's a good movie one of those ones that makes you wanna hide become a secret agent and learn how to kiss some ass.

Kiss some ass or kick some ass?

The Last Airbender. 2 hours of my life that would have been better spent collecting dog **** to put in a frame and hang above my toilet.

Latest posts