• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Central Cheetahs Thread

I think the Lions could be the surprise of the tournament. They bring very good rugby, only the results are poor.

That might be true but they have been unlucky against the Force and the other opponents were the 2 finalists of last year and the Blues, who beat the Crusaders in round 1

True but the same could be said about the Highlanders, before the season started everybody was saying to ditch them and thy won the first three games. Give them some more time and who knows what they could do.

Bloody hell the interweb hates me

No matter where I go no stream works :(

Apparently the Cheetahs aren't fairing to well

Nothing going the way of the Cheetahs vs. the Blues at the moment

However they aren't doing themselves any favours

Again the stupid prospect of sinning props because of their opposition binding on their arms

Injuries also hampering the Cheetahs

Cheetahs coming back into this, Sarel Pretorius has been in a class of his own today

Last edited:
They played quiet well today, but their first half wasn't what it should have been.

Anybody knows where I can find some of the interviews given by Wilhelm Steenkamp. I recorded some games but only have one interview of him ( vs Tahs)

The Cheetahs and Lions really are enigmas

They both show such quality and moronic stupidity in the same movement(s)

Bloody hell this is a good game, Cheetahs leading 30-27 nearing half-time, they have dominated and kicked so well, all of the Hurricanes tries have been against the run of play

33-30 to Cheetahs at HT

Last edited:
will be a close game if the Cheetahs get the ball they should go for a drop goal or try

Sarel Pretorius' career summed up in 80 minutes

Scores a hat-trick, and then makes a stupid run-away from his support run, which ultimately costs the Cheetahs the win

Indeed, but if they can keep up this kind of rugby they should be able to pull in some wins.

Yeah Hurricanes got the big Win in the last seconds.....great game to watch...

Wow, whan an entertaining match, and almost 100 points scored in total, with a last minute 70m try to win. Great to see the Canes get the win, but they're not exactly looking like champions yet. Hosea Gear is god.

The match was amazing and shows what Super Rugby is all about. 11 tries in all and both deserved the win. Incredible!!!

Amazing running rugby game if you’re an attacking coach the defence of both teams let them down at stages. Sometimes it looked like both teams did not want to tackle and only wanted to run each other ragged. Was a really entertaining match thoroughly enjoyed the running spectacle.<O:p</O:p

Latest posts