• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The best full back

Get off the magic mushrooms,

muliaina, latham, robinson, hernandez>>>>>>>Montgomery.

[/b]

I'd go as far as saying Andrew Walker & Mat Rogers >>>>>>>>>>>> Montgomery.

and I dont even like them.

i agree, chris latham is the best fullback at the moment,
but watch out for julian huxley
he is a fantasic kicker and has great vision

You can't deny Monty was vital to the Boks world cup win though with his positioning and kicking game at the back.

The best full back? Christian Cullen by a mile. :D

But if its only current ones, I'd pick Mils or Latham. Probably Mils due to my slight kiwi bias, and with the quality of NZ wingers, Mil's ability to enter the line and set up his outsides makes him more valuble to the All Blacks than Latham is to the Wallabies. Latham is a one man show back there sometimes.

Ian Balshaw of course. To confuse your position as a scrum half/fly half/flanker/Algerian plumber when you're a full back takes an incredible amount of raw unbridled idiotic skill.

Seriously though, I'm not too sure who's the best. Don't know what people see in Monty.

Goerdan Murphy had a brilliant game on Saturday but hes still got a loooong way to go before hes up with the likes of Latham. Oz seems to have a knack of producing quality fullbacks; Burke, Roff, Latham and Drew Mitchell could be the **** in a few years.

one of the best full back in my opinion his cedric heymans even if it's not his favourite post

corleto of argentina, fast and strong

montgomery

good kicker as well

corleto of ARG

chris latham of AUS

Its definitely Percy Montgomery with his long flowing blonde hair and his inspirational goal kicking

Muliaina all the way. Latham is too slowwwwww and fat. The guy has no class
[/b]

Latham is slow and fat...hahaha yeah right....i bet at your pub they serve warm beer...Latham is the best without a doubt...have you heard how much Worcester are going to pay him?! :lol:

I think the best fullback (presetnt) is Percy Montgomery, but the best past fullback is Andre Joubert

Latest posts