• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby final: Chiefs - Sharks in Hamilton (04/08/2012)

is Freddy the Frog going to break NZ hearts one more time? :(

totally unchanged lineup for the chiefs, may be the first time this year that's been done?

Our little Freddie is an enigma.
No other player has me shouting "You little *******!" as much as Freddie, both for good and bad.
One more, Freddie :)

I'm still a bit confused about the Sharks backline - what do Sharks fans think of it? I was thinking that a backline with 12. Lambie, 13. Jordaan, 14. Pietersen, 15. Ludik would make much more sense - mainly as everyone (apart from probably Lambie) would be playing in their preferred positions!

I'm still a bit confused about the Sharks backline - what do Sharks fans think of it? I was thinking that a backline with 12. Lambie, 13. Jordaan, 14. Pietersen, 15. Ludik would make much more sense - mainly as everyone (apart from probably Lambie) would be playing in their preferred positions!

That is what I would have rather seen. Lambie would still have a playmaking position, and we could still have Jordaan involved. Lambie hasn't played at inside centre since the 2010 Currie Cup, but he has been great at outside half since then. Why we play the most promising outside half in world rugby at fullback, I do not know.

Most promising outside half in World Rugby? That's debatable :p

No other player has me shouting "You little *******!" as much as Freddie, both for good and bad.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :lol:

Draggs, that creepy guy in your sig, is that you??? :huh:

Aye, James Hook, that is!
Matthew Jones.
I agree. Draggs has now been banned for his errant views ;)
Aye, first the stupid rugby changes and now this.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :lol:

Draggs, that creepy guy in your sig, is that you??? :huh:
Yes, I have been told I am quite a looker, so I figured I would give everybody the pleasure of seeing me.

Only 11 more hours... I just finished watching the final match of my Chiefs-Sharks marathon. Last time we won in Hamilton, Pietersen scored 2 tries. I will be happy if that happens again!

Yeah I'm going to have to avoid the forum for a few hours I'm taping this one since 3:30 a.m. kickoff can't possibly be much worse for me. Hope it's a great game and good to see a set of fans that haven't won a championship before celebrate one, no matter what the result.

It's only 2:30 for me, so I figured what the hell no Saturday morning plans to wreck anyway.

What is the weather like down there? (I'm need to factor it into my tipping)

Cheers. I'm thinking a try will decide it if there is half decent conditions. Maybe Chiefs by 5!

Good mornings all, watching a final with coffee feels a bit weird, but very much looking forward
Had my metamorphosis this week, was indeed painful changing into a clown fish, then Tuna, Barracuda, Eel, Sand-shark, Hammerhead and this morning, a BIG GREAT WHITE

du doo du doo, go SHARKS

Cheers. I'm thinking a try will decide it if there is half decent conditions. Maybe Chiefs by 5!

Looks like it is raining a bit in Hamilton now :(

Good mornings all, watching a final with coffee feels a bit weird, but very much looking forward
Had my metamorphosis this week, was indeed painful changing into a clown fish, then Tuna, Barracuda, Eel, Sand-shark, Hammerhead and this morning, a BIG GREAT WHITE

du doo du doo, go SHARKS

Don't worry - I will be watching it with a beer in hand :)

Looks like it is raining a bit in Hamilton now :(

Don't worry - I will be watching it with a beer in hand :)

You go BIG Darwin, it is 08h30AM here, have barely recovered from last weekend

When the match starts it will be 9:30 here. But that doesn't prevent me from ordering Guinness! The pub opens early today for this match. About 20 Sharks fans coming to watch with me here The Hague!

Come on Sharks! Don't lose another final! We deserve it most this season (no disrespect to the Chiefs though)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Latest posts