• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 15: Bulls vs Sharks. Loftus Versfeld (24/2/2012, 17:10 GMT)

How is this still 0-0. These kickers couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo, or any four-legged farm animal with a related stringed instrument.

I didn't really expect a high-scoring epic affair.
Two rather new, experimental sides, trying some new combinations. JP still getting to grips with 13, while Whitehead needs to settle down.
Kankowski pretty much anonymous, Coetzee has been a pretty good force for his debut. I like the look of Ludik on the wing, adds a bit more security in the back three, as opposed to Ndungane or Sithole.

Anyone else hear the commentator say Sykes was just back from Munster and Alex Payne after showing the Sharks dressing room "Bismark was working hard in the pre-season".

Kankowski has been awful. He has done nothing except miss tackles from the restart.
Michalak off, finally. Never thought I would ask for McLeod to come on, hopefully it is an improvement.

What a bloomin good try that one was, little forward pass maybe but still a cracking counter attack. Game on

Great try there. Tense few minutes now. Sharks need a try. Whoever loses is gonna regret the missed kicks.

Looks like a few people are gonna lose a bit of vCash...

Ah christ, that was dire.
Need to rethink our forwards and some backline selections next week.

Michalak was pederstrian. Think Toulon would want him any sooner?

Last edited:
I really thought, comparing the two teams, that the Sharks would take the Bulls to the cleaners tonight. Very disappointing.

Argh, must disappointing thing is I thought I had put my vBookie on the Bulls by less than 7.

Keegan Daniel, ***s or GTFO

I really thought, comparing the two teams, that the Sharks would take the Bulls to the cleaners tonight. Very disappointing.
Yeah, I'm gutted. We really need to drop Kankowski once the wrecking crew is fit. Whitehead was better once the game lost its shape, Bosman would be nice to have as a relief for Lambie.

Botes for Daniel as well. Love that lad, what a great player.

Yeah, I'm gutted. We really need to drop Kankowski once the wrecking crew is fit. Whitehead was better once the game lost its shape, Bosman would be nice to have as a relief for Lambie.

Botes for Daniel as well. Love that lad, what a great player.
What's happened to Kanko? 2008/09 all the Saffas on here used to absolutely drool over him.

Latest posts