• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa squad for the Rugby Championship

A lot of us here will discuss the merit's of anyone's opinion as we are rugby people, if stated in a decent fashion, enticing a debate and not whatever you tried
You seems aggressive and a bit disrespectful is your observations, immediately putting you in the category of icemn and that other snotnose or something character that do not deserve feedback.
You are entitled to your opinions but they don't become more accurate the harsher and louder you state them

Go have a blast on silverfern or keo something, this place seems above your league.
The admin panel did not say that a "twat" or "troll" are bad words, FFS cupcake, you are missing it altogether

..mate..
Sweet as Bro but there is certainly some precious Bokkies on here a.k.a. heinebum that just fall for the trap all the time and just hate it when other peoples points are vetted.........But rather than question my posts why dont you try and respond respectfully and counter my thoughts so that it ddoesnt look like evryone on here is a bunch of "cup cakess"

Anyway back to Rugby for those who can handle some home truths...One of the main issues I see with HM selection process is the fact that he will in all likelihoods change his squad throughout the RC and this in itself will create inconsistency and a lack of team cohesion.

As I have pointed out previously the leadership factor will sincerely hinder the Boks ability to maintain composure and sustainability over a full 80 minutes.....................Other key issues is the factthat the Super 15 loss by the Sharks was bad enough but the fact that the much vaunted Stormers were beaten at home has probably etched out further confidence points that the Bokkies sincerely needed going into the RC.

I do rate JDV as a player but not as a captain as he goes missing and when the forwrads need the leadership I think the Bokkies will struggle big time......
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Despite your fairly obvious bias.

Firstly no one in SA disputes the fact that the Bok team is in a rebuilding phase at the moment where our leadership and selection is under a certain amount of pressure.

That said I don't think the June test put us in quite as bad a light as you seem to think, yes we drew to England in the last test in wet conditions but there were glimpses of what we could do in tests 1 and 2 (tests which I frankly thought England never looked like winning) and on top of that, Aus and NZ despite putting up good performances and looking fairly solid weren't all that convincing in all of the tests, frankly the Welsh could have probably taken 2 of those tests, and the Irish (probably the weakest of the touring NH teams) had at least a faint hope in the second test.

Also the leadership situation is hardly as bad as you make it out to be, Spies, JDV and Bekker have all proven able Captains, and while some of our senior members leaving the country has created a void there I hardly feel the situation is as bad as you make out. JDV led the Stormers in some truly testing encounters this season.

Now this isn't a dig at the Australian rugby team at all but you are using our "lack of super rugby" performances as a reason to think we will struggle in the RC, but I don't see how we were any worse than the Aussie Super Rugby teams? Why is Super Rugby more a poor reflection on us than it is them.

Yes, the team doesn't look that great, and I do doubt we will win, but I remain optimistic, I think we can potentially beat anyone at home and probably give the Aussies a good crack as well.

Sweet as Bro but there is certainly some precious Bokkies on here a.k.a. heinebum that just fall for the trap all the time and just hate it when other peoples points are vetted.........But rather than question my posts why dont you try and respond respectfully and counter my thoughts so that it ddoesnt look like evryone on here is a bunch of "cup cakess"

Hypocrite.

Your missing the point I was told not to use disparaging words that described individuals e.g. "twat"...hehe but it is apparent that it is ok for others to do so???????.....If you wanna talk rugby bring it on and "MOVE ON MATE".....I got some good points to share....no need to get all precious!

Can't wait to hear one, I'm sure it will as insightful as it will be elegantly worded.

In the meantime however, mind not starting fights with every other nationality, ever. It's hard trying to convince people that a majority of Kiwi's are gracious winners, without inflamatory remarks that suggest otherwise.

Finally, just a quick grammatical suggestion. As I'm sure you're an educated and enlightened person, may I suggest the use of a comma "," as opposed to multipile full stops of fluctuating lengths. That many full stops suggests two things.

1. Total disbelief and shock at every second thought you have.
2. A long elapse of time between every second point which hints at gormlessness, substantiated by the multipile question marks.

I know it's the internet; the death place of grammar, but I've found that structuring sentences allows my points to be taken more seriously as opposed to the ramblings of an idiot, which I'm sure you're not.

Finally, welcome to the forum! If you're next 17 posts are anything like you're first, I wouldn't bother unpacking.

Last edited:
Hypocrite.
I have obviously caused many precious boys on this site to become very agitated over things that have actually been very trivial and menial tells me what the level ofintelligence is when you get iriots responding with remarks such as , ******, troll, cupcake etc...yeah right guys very smart very intelligent....hehe....what a bunch of precious morons

"Land of the RUGBY WORLD CHAMPIONS my BRO!!!"

BOOM

Anytime I can bring this to the party I will ...

worldchamps.jpg

Also you got mighty upset with the 'Troll' label, which is hardly an offensive word. :lol:

Can't wait to hear one, I'm sure it will as insightful as it will be elegantly worded.

In the meantime however, mind not starting fights with every other nationality, ever. It's hard trying to convince people that a majority of Kiwi's are gracious winners, without inflamatory remarks that suggest otherwise.

Finally, just a quick grammatical suggestion. As I'm sure you're an educated and enlightened person, may I suggest the use of a comma "," as opposed to multipile full stops of fluctuating lengths. That many full stops suggests two things.

1. Total disbelief and shock at every second thought you have.
2. A long elapse of time between every second point which reflects gormlessness, substantiated by the multipile question marks.

I know it's the internet; the death place of grammar, but I've found that structuring sentences allows my points to be taken more seriously as apposed to the ramblings of an idiot, which I'm sure you're not.

Finally, welcome to the forum! If you're next 17 posts are anything like you're first, I wouldn't bother unpacking.
Hehe shot bro all good just some Bokkie brothers getting hot under the collar when you challenge them. I actually am here to talk rugby but it appears there is some inconsistencies that are being played out by the moderators which is a bit pissy in my eyes.

However I am happy to lay down the smack talk and move on unsure if they are though hehe....Oh and by the way stop being a pedantic ******* lol

Hehe shot bro all good just some Bokkie brothers getting hot under the collar when you challenge them. I actually am here to talk rugby but it appears there is some inconsistencies that are being played out by the moderators which is a bit pissy in my eyes.

However I am happy to lay down the smack talk and move on unsure if they are though hehe....Oh and by the way stop being a pedantic ******* lol

What form of a cretin are you..

Anytime I can bring this to the party I will ...

Also you got mighty upset with the 'Troll' label, which is hardly an offensive word. :lol:
Lol sorry mate I was refering to the 15 man game lol and also something a bit more recent hehe

BOOM

What form of a cretin are you..
The one that makes your skin crawl because its easy to do so hehe move on FULLA....hehe

BOOM

Saying BOOM after every post doesn't make it more effective...

It only makes you more stupid than we initially thought
Lol my gosh you jappies are so precious today hehe

BOOM BOOM

WTF is a blowfly??
Come on dumb dumb they **** out maggots they usually hang around the arses of our sheep....A stupid question deserves a honest response

BOOM BOOM

I'm annoyed, he's to stupid to be entertaining and I was actually keen to discuss the squad, I attempted to steer the conversation back but he's continually derailing the thread.
Please just go away.
If you go back to thelast 3 posts discussing the squad they were made by me since then I have just responded to the tripe that has dribbled from sum very precious and angry little muppets, but happy to talk rugby

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm genuinely not mad... I'm entertained...this guy is either genuinely mentally deficient or a horrifically bad troll.

Lol sorry mate I was refering to the 15 man game lol and also something a bit more recent hehe

BOOM

Nah no boom for you sorry. You never said 15 man game and never stated a date therefore you have fallen flat on your face :lol:

I'm genuinely not mad... I'm entertained...this guy is either genuinely mentally deficient or a horrifically bad troll.

Nah man, dude is actually a lady.

Isn't there a rule that you're not allowed to double post?? this sheepshagger is triple posting...
Mate its who you know not what you know hehe......BOOM BOOM

Take sheep any day over the Blowflys in SA lol

Nah no boom for you sorry. You never said 15 man game and never stated a date therefore you have fallen flat on your face :lol:

Nah man, dude is actually a lady.
LOL nah mate you knew what I was refering too but when your cupboard is pretty empty then you obviously have to go back abit lol......your so predictable that your laughable

BOOM BOOM

Latest posts