• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

I know those RC shots look good and everything, but im guessing theyre not in game shots? I'm not sure my ps3 could handle the rendering! so I think I'd like to see the in game shots before ******** on HB too much here...

As I've said before, all the screenshots we have released of Rugby Challenge are realtime rendered and taken from ingame, some from cutscenes, some of during gameplay or replays.

nice screenshots again. Know its only a screenshot so you cant really tell much, but in the 1st one there seems very little movement from other players except the one with the ball and tackler. Just a slight concern but is probably nothing as a screenshot doesnt really tell you anything. Also when we getting a shot from a standard game playing view? guess your holding onto that little gem. Loving how good both games are becoming closer to release.:)

what will determine the success of this game? how much copies need to be sold for it to be a success?

what will determine the success of this game? how much copies need to be sold for it to be a success?

Good point. I'd be interested to know the answer to that question also.

Rugby challenge 2011 screenshots

I was on YouTube and came across this, don't know much about it but I think it's something to do with the Southern Hemisphere lot - I REALLY hope this is something that will become available on the English/European market, the graphics look amazing!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RndBRWagF7M

Moved to the correct forum. Just in case anyone didn't see that the 99 other times it's been posted.

These images have already been posted on this forum ...

Just confirmed on our own forums, Rugby Challenge will feature the Aviva Premiership.

Just confirmed on our own forums, Rugby Challenge will feature the Aviva Premiership.

Yet more good news :) . Looking forward to this Mario! Don't let this dodgy kung-fu midgets get in the way of you releasing licensing info! *there's been a scubs maraothon on if you're wondering*

That's confirmed that I will be getting both games, I know its about the gameplay but licencing does have an issue...

Mario, are all the teams and players licensed for the Aviva Premiership?

That's great news!
Just wondering is their still licenses to be revealed?

Thank you :D

Cracking news, sounds like a pre-order from me, when it starts appearing on shop websites

good news for some of us NH teams. Hopefully there will be some sort of welsh representation in here somewhere, even if they call is us the Neath Swansea Ducks or somin :p :p ahahahaha

Aviva Premiership? Ok, I'm made up now, absoloutley chuffed with that. I love the super 15 but as a British-first-English-Second kind 'o guy Im so happy with that. Joe Marler will be getting pork items engraved into his hairdue as soon as I get this if he's in it.

Latest posts