• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

The best thing about this game to me is making your own tournaments. I love playing the international sides against each other, so played their version of the RWC the most but sooner or later even I had noticed the same teams always making the quarterfinals. So I ah took the 8 out, they are also usually the top 8 IRB ranked nations as well, and gave them their own tournament to cut out all the one sided (well most of them) blowouts. And I put the other 16 sides in their own tournament too, my being privy to the greatest film of all time forced me to name one tourney 'The Achievers' and the other 'The What Have You's.' You can guess which is which I take it. The what have you's play in pools of 4, and get much more playing time in against their own level of competition. I thought Scotland would take it most of the time but usually not. Anyway, long story short I play them one after the other and promote the winner from the what have you's to the Achievers which loses it's worst performing side to what have you relegation.

Does anyone else find offloads to be unrealistic in this game? I've found the AI uses them far too frequently and they occasionally throw them half the length of the field to link up perfectly with another player. I find it annoying how there are no set plays available unlike in EA Sports rugby ***les.

Last edited:
There are global game-play sliders available under 'Help & Options' to adjust offload frequency, amongst other things.

Hey Milla, can I only access the game setting through the settings editor? I installed the game on another pc (Windows 8) but the crowd is disabled. I tried running the settings editor through steam and in the folder, but no luck. All I want is a crowd:(

That's right. The settings editor is for editing settings. Maybe try reinstalling it if you can't load it. If that doesn't help please email a dxdiag output to [email protected], and I'll take a look.

Hey Milla, can I only access the game setting through the settings editor? I installed the game on another pc (Windows 8) but the crowd is disabled. I tried running the settings editor through steam and in the folder, but no luck. All I want is a crowd:(

You should have a go at our Rugby demo. The crowds nothing flash but they always show up! It's gameplay focused and spends it's processing power on AI rather than on awesome graphics like those of Rugby Challenge. Check out our blog for more info and to download,

http://worldcupproject.blogspot.co.nz/

Latest posts