• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland vs Argentina - 19/11/2022

Any scrums in the next 10 mins could be interesting

When was the last time two tier 1's had a 12 vs 15 (or 3 player) differential?

Hahahah

If Russell had thrown that pass the commentary would've collectively jizzed their pants

Lol

Scotland like a kid in the sweet shop. Deserved that for being arrogant in attack.

I'm sorry, must be something wrong with the way I'm seeing it ,but that didn't deserve red !
I switched the tv off as soon as I saw the card coming out of the refs pocket,another match ruined.

You were saying?

Probably worth pointing out that France have had 1 card (red) and Ireland two cards (yellows) all year so far. Two teams that have had great success in the contact area are doing so in a fashion that they aren't giving up penalties and cards.

Cards aren't ruining games, poor play and lousy coaching are.

Probably worth pointing out that France have had 1 card (red) and Ireland two cards (yellows) all year so far. Two teams that have had great success in the contact area are doing so in a fashion that they aren't giving up penalties and cards.

Cards aren't ruining games, poor play and lousy coaching are.
An unnamed Australian rugby podcast started *****ing about how the game was ruined with cards and penalties. Tweeted at them the stats that showed them cards and penalties are way down but australia are committing penalties and cardable offenses at a much higher rate. They had to find a new bogey man for why oz rugby is so bad.

Latest posts