• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v Ireland

If anyone complained about the "Ash Splash" then don't watch Ronan O'Bellends try

Each time Scotland get momentum Ireland commit ugly penalties like Heaslip right now. Still no yellow card though, same thing they did against us.

Sexton must be ******** bricks on the bench. O'Gara is having a cracker

I was very critical of Parks last week but basically Jackson was not doing the things he was brought in to do, whilst his tactical game is far inferior when parks isnt doing pointless cross-field kicks

Jackson has been a little to lateral today. Ireland ringing the changes now.

As much as I hate to say it Rog has actually had a really good game! Made some good kicks from hand and done his job. Really wish Paterson had halved him under the posts though

If both teams play like this in the next two games it's going to be an easy run in for England :p
Irelands discipline is terrible, and for all of Sean O'Briens strength/tackle breaking/great runs he doesn't have a very good rugby brain on him - Silly infringements and not looking for support

Definitely agree with it being easy from now for England - I usually say that the Calcutta cup is a hard one to predict but not just now - Hape and Tindall are going to have an absolute field day in the centre!

I say Richie Gray won't be playing in Scotland for long.

Sick of those silly Irish penalties with no yellow card given.

i love that whenever scotland realise that dan parks is rubbish, they always pick a useless replacement so that when dan parks comes back he looks quality!

As bland as it is, Scotland obviously aren't going to be scoring regular tries no matter what the line up is so surely keeping Parks in the 10 shirt makes sense just to keep the scoreboard ticking? Would love to see a last minute try to get the win for Scotland now, would be so undeserved though :p

You've got to be kidding me with the amount of knock ons there - do professionals not practice passing?!

Ireland their own worst enemies today!
Richie Gray been the best man on the pitch, along with ROG (<-never thought i'd say that!)

I'm really not looking forward to the RWC anymore, Georgia and Romania are looking just as threatening as England and Argentina :p

Congrats to England on winning a Grand Slam. If the two teams on show today are all they have to beat, it's a gimme for Martin Johnson's team.

Latest posts