• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Quarter-Final 4] Japan vs. South Africa (20/10/2019)

Japan just guilty of playing too much rugby in their own half and not exiting when they should be, fantastic ball handling and offloads but played in the wrong areas.

If Wales want to beat the Boks, they should consider kicking the up and under as much as possible. Boks have been really poor in the air.

Right now, just can't see Japan making a miraculous come back. If so, then it is a predictable semi final line up. Winner of this tournament look like coming from yesterday's winners and in terms of fluency in defence and attack that means the ABs.

Pollard has a different jersey.
Automatic disqualification in my book.

Right now, just can't see Japan making a miraculous come back. If so, then it is a predictable semi final line up. Winner of this tournament look like coming from yesterday's winners and in terms of fluency in defence and attack that means the ABs.
Whilst I do think the ABs will win England will at least give them a contest. I can't see the SAffers or Wales doing it.

Yeah, it looks like all 4 of the favourites for the quarter finals are gonna win. Pretty rare that there's no upsets in the WC quarters.

Latest posts