• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool D] Round 4 - Wales vs. Uruguay (13/10/2019)

Most annoying thing is watching the rubbish that Aled Davies is supplying, whilst Rhys Webb is sat at home.
Will that rule be dropped when the new coaches take over?
It's such a random/weird rule - especially when you've got guys like Tomas Francis signing extensions outside of the country but that's OK for some reason

That shot of the Uruguayan 10 lining up to take a kick with the sunset behind the mountains in the background was awesome.

Most annoying thing is watching the rubbish that Aled Davies is supplying, whilst Rhys Webb is sat at home.

Whilst Tomos Williams is there. He should have started and I don't understand why he hasn't

'As successful a 40 minutes as they have had in this tournament'.

Except when they scored three tries and led a game, you mean?

What a great half from Uruguay, I've admittedly only seen this and the Fiji game but they have been impressive this WC. I expect they will tire in the last 20.

'As successful a 40 minutes as they have had in this tournament'.

Except when they scored three tries and led a game, you mean?

This commentator has to be one of the worst I've ever heard.
Never shuts up, and is usually talking utter crap whilst trying to make everything a soundbite.

This commentator has to be one of the worst I've ever heard.
Never shuts up, and is usually talking utter crap whilst trying to make everything a soundbite.

Tell me about it. Shane really needs to learn the art of commentary.....

:D

"Delighted for the Japanese fans in particular that the [Japan vs Scotland] game is going ahead"... the shade.

Why does it need to be an official wallchart? Surely it would be better to just have a bit of paper and some coloured pens than no wallchart at all.

There has been ten years to plan for this.

The problem is consistency. If you get a new wall chart for this, why didn't he get a new one for spilling tea on it? Leaves him open to all sorts of legal problems.

Just feel that maybe some of this commentary is OTT now. Wales crossed four times; we're a little unlucky not to convert and possibly a yellow card early on should have been given. Fair play to Uruguay defence. With all the changes I wasn't expecting a fluent Wales straight away.

Just feel that maybe some of this commentary is OTT now. Wales crossed four times; we're a little unlucky not to convert and possibly a yellow card early on should have been given. Fair play to Uruguay defence. With all the changes I wasn't expecting a fluent Wales straight away.

Yeah agree. It's frustrating if you're a Wales fan but it's not like they're in any real danger here.

This really does expose the strength in depth of Wales

In certain areas maybe. Centre, yes.

Other than that it's been errors and frustration as a team. Wales don't do well with wholesale changes. Always been a team of confidence and momentum.

This really does expose the strength in depth of Wales
Don't think so, got to give some credit to Uruguay for disrupting so much, plus Gardner, and Wales are clearly limiting set piece plays and the like... mixed with the big changes and you can see why there was only a one point margin.

I'm not worried about this at all (9 aside).

Chances are that'll break the shackles.

Hoping for a Uruguay score still but they've got nowhere near the Wales line.

Wales should just go to the backs with every pass - this back 5 of the pack isn't threatening the defence at all on the carry, but the backs are carving through for fun

Latest posts