Academia VVS (Monino)
Dynamo Energia (Kazan)
Kuban Krasnodar (Krasnodar)
Marino Lokomotiv (Moscow)
South Tushino (Moscow)
Narvskaya Zastava (St. Petersburg)
Varyag (Veliky Novgorod)
Zelenograd (Moscow)

Sale Sharks academy (Jets) will plays against a Moscow side (surely RC Fili) the 2 april

Yes Narvskaya Zastava from Piter. This is first team of Victor Gresev. Piter have a rugby traditions, but not money in rugby. There is a good idea to organize a rugby club Zenit, with a good budget and a big stadium. While this is only an idea.

FO Sochi, again no video translation. Russia 38-19 Little Russia.
Tries: Antonov, Babaev, Simplikevich (4 tr in 4 games for Bears), Otrokov, ***ov.

white bear, have you got any infos about possible NZ signings in Krasnoyarsk?

Last edited:
I've read Martin Banks left to Crusaders Development XV
I assume Krasny Yar, if they go to Canterbury this year, will signs some new NZ. Why not with a SuperRugby experience :)

to Croket66
SuperRugby? Yes, but not 100%. In first game of Krasny Yar in NZ against local club Sherley 31-5 (4 half on 20 min), not plays 7 Bears / squard: Tsnobiladze(try)-Bazenov-Prishepenko(try), Khvorostyanoy-Kiselev, Kondakov-Goldstein-Flemming, Dorofeev-Dodd(3 rl), Gvozdovskiy-Rudenko(2 tries)-Kolomiytsev-Keller-Berezhnoy.
From banch go to feld: Shukaylov, Lugin, Sysoev, Timoshyuk(try), + from reserve: Maslov, Khudyakov, Sitnikov, Cheremnykh, Ryazantsev and new players:

№15 Glen Horton, ex-Highlinders, last season play in ITM Cup for Southland
http://www.rugbysouthland.co.nz/index.php?pageLoad=90&teamID=48&sm=
http://www.itsrugby.co.uk/player_1964.html
№9 Toby Morland,
ex-Highlinders, Chiefs & Munster, last season play in Super-15 for Blues
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toby_Morland
http://www.theblues.co.nz/players/0-Toby-Morland.aspx
http://www.itsrugby.co.uk/player-2451.html

Last edited:
Why not? It is a respect ***le of the South Russian lands. And the name "Ukraine" was invented about 100 years ago. In the translation of Ukraine ("Ukraina" from the word "u" = from + "kraina"= edge) means the border are asof Rus`, Ukraine used to be called many areas: for example, the Southern Urals (it bordered onnomadic Kyrgyz people), South Siberia and Far East (the border with the Mongols and the Chinese). The same principle in other Slavic nations, for example in Croatia is a Krajina and in Bosnia Srpska Krajina. This is also a frontier land.
Real Rus` lands - is not only Russian Federetion but also Belarus ("Bel" = white) and Little Rus`(Old name Kievan Rus`).

Last edited:
Why not? It is a respect ful***le of the South Russian lands. And the name "Ukraine" was invented about 100 years ago. In the translation of Ukraine ("Ukraina" from the word "u" = from + "kraina"= edge) means the border are asof Rus`, Ukraine used to be called many areas: for example, the Southern Urals (it bordered onnomadic Kyrgyz people), South Siberia and Far East (the border with the Mongols and the Chinese). The same principle in other Slavic nations, for example in Croatia is a Krajina and in Bosnia Srpska Krajina. This is also a frontier land.
Real Rus` lands - is not only Russian Federetion but also Belarus ("Bel" = white) and Little Rus`(Old name Kievan Rus`).

Fair enough, you justified it well. Never the less, I bet many Ukrainians would disagree.

I am participated in discussions on this subject many times, so I have some arguments, including the study of American geneticists. But it's not for rugby forum.:)

Russia really has to get out of Socchi in order for rugby to grow. Playing international matches in front of 12 people won't do the sport any good. Why not relocate to Moscow and play on a pitch that has field heating like the soccer clubs in the European competitions do?

Last edited by a moderator:
So why do you even use that term on a rugby forum?
Because is a not politic forum.
And second I am agree with you. In RRU said that only Sochi subtropical climete in Russia.

But why not play in the summer or in May in Moscow, Krasnoyarsk, St. Petersburg, Penza, Rostov, Novokuznetsk, Taganrog, Krasnodar and other cities.
I do not know what they fear may be no money to rent a football stadiums. I think all five home games we have played in 5 different cities. For example, against

Georgia - in Moscow, Lokomotiv Stadium (28,800)

Romania -
in Krasnoyarsk, Central Stadium (25,000)

Portugal -
in St. Petersburg, Petrovsky Stadium (22000)

Spain -
in Rostov (16000)

Belgium - in
Penza (6000)

Then, to play in other cities, not only where there is a rugby union clubs, but also in the"new". Last year, in Saransk, where there is no profrugby test match VVA - Grenoble came to more than 5,000.
I do not know what they do in the RRU, but even the TV broadcast from Sochi on the Internet can not do.

Last edited:
Georgia 46-0 Russia "A". I am dont known we play without Ostroushko, Artemiev, Simplikevich, Ostrikov, Rachkov, Korshunov, why not Burns flying from Melbourne (he is not play in Super-15 10 weeks)? Kingsley what your doing?:mad:
25000 at game in Tbilisi

Little Russia 35-32 Portugal
3500 at game in Odessa

Last edited:

Latest posts