• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Team Manager 17 Mods

I'm guessing that's a no. It's a shame that there isn't a pick up and play management game that's good.

RUTM is good but not pick up and play, as there is far too much editing to do, to make the game enjoyable (mostly player names and transfers)

I just bought the latest edition and I can't find any correct database...
Anyone has one to share ?

What's up folks.

Has anyone made accurate player names and kits/logos and for southern hemisphere sides for 2018/19? There are mods in these forums but they were created in 2016/17 and besides the fact the squads are outdated, the files themselves don't seem to work with the 18/19 version of the game (the dlc). Unless I'm doing something wrong while installing the mods, which I don't believe I am.

There's also mention of a Fan Hub website, teammanager.com I think it was called. It's been hyperlinked by admin a few times but the site doesn't seem to be active.

Any help?
Cheers.

Hey man with each database update the previous database you had don't work anymore if that makes sense.

Not sure if someone else have an up to date database with the new update

What's up folks.

Has anyone made accurate player names and kits/logos and for southern hemisphere sides for 2018/19? There are mods in these forums but they were created in 2016/17 and besides the fact the squads are outdated, the files themselves don't seem to work with the 18/19 version of the game (the dlc). Unless I'm doing something wrong while installing the mods, which I don't believe I am.

There's also mention of a Fan Hub website, teammanager.com I think it was called. It's been hyperlinked by admin a few times but the site doesn't seem to be active.

Any help?
Cheers.

Latest posts